Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RainTree
Jul 27, 2015
i really like Crono's house in Chrono Trigger,

but in terms of houses that you own and come back to, the shop in morrowind in balmora (the one right across from the Kajhit in balmora owned by the imperial) where i killed the owner and took his store as my own will always have my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Costa del Sol.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Fus roh drat op you forgot the best one

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
the castle in suikoden 2

Hevo
Jul 8, 2015

It's a mod, but I think the Bravil sea domes in Oblivion deserves an honorable mention

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I always liked going back home to Pallet Town in Pokemon Red/Blue.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I like the house you can build by the lake in Skyrim's Hearthfire.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
no question, it's StreamerHouse. nothing comes close

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

going home and having some delicious STEAK in Earthbound

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Being able to travel to your own cozy little pocket dimension in Fable III was pretty neat. Probably one of the only things I sincerely like about that game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I also like the Dark Tower in Overlord

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

your parents mansion in Dark Cloud 2. I didn't know you could actually walk inside until hours into the game & it blew my mind in the ps2 era

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I spent a lot of time customizing my secret base in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, finding the perfect place to put it, color match all the rugs and furniture etc.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Benirus_Manor

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Rosethorn_Hall

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Shenmue

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

He's right you know...

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

In Training posted:

I spent a lot of time customizing my secret base in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, finding the perfect place to put it, color match all the rugs and furniture etc.

Mine had music note floormats that played "Hash Pipe" by Weezer when you walked in

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
the house that acts as both setting and agonist in the masterpiece of ludic narrative Gone Home, op

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Mad Wack posted:

the castle in suikoden 2

came here to post this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

at the date posted:

the house that acts as both setting and agonist in the masterpiece of ludic narrative Gone Home, op

I got my big boy word

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
all the houses I built in Minecraft

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chill Penguin posted:

Mine had music note floormats that played "Hash Pipe" by Weezer when you walked in

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Chill Penguin posted:

lmao

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

Chill Penguin posted:

lomarf

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lomarf.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

:sicknasty:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The aesthetic and music of Balamb town is pleasing and reminds me of simpler times. I find Zell's house a little confusing architecturally, however. The outside doesn't match the inside!

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

animal crossing living room filled with gyroids

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

nothing like saving yourself from falling off a cliff by teleporting to a nice comfortable chair in your own Relto.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
the one that immediately comes to mind is the castle you can rule in that one Oblivion plug-in.

Skyhold in Dragon Age: Inquisition was also pretty sweet and building it up was one of the better parts of the game

Edit: I just remember the cribs in Saint's Row 2. Those definitely take the cake

free basket of chips fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Dec 5, 2016

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

the pocket dimension in Baldur's Gate II: The Throne of Bhaal Enhanced Edition was pretty cool

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mad Wack posted:

the pocket dimension in Baldur's Gate II: The Throne of Bhaal Enhanced Edition was pretty cool

I liked that too.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

free basket of chips posted:

the one that immediately comes to mind is the castle you can rule in that one Oblivion plug-in

I liked all the DLC themed houses in Oblivion. The Hearthfire houses were really cool as houses but I kinda missed having a legit personal wizard's tower or underground thief hideaway.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Ristolaz posted:

this is the real answer, I think

Runner up maybe Adam Jensen's apartment in HR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

So Icey Seifuku
Dec 26, 2007