Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The sewer in Gravity Rush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

all the houses I built in Minecraft

All the houses I built in Terraria, for me.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

luigi's mansion

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The bro house in the first paper Mario is very quaint

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Firelink Shrine (1 or 3)

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I like the safehouses in Alpha Protocol, especially after you beat some bosses and get souvenirs from their fights

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

nothing like saving yourself from falling off a cliff by teleporting to a nice comfortable chair in your own Relto.

hell yeah!!!! gently caress yeah!!!!! somebody else who played this goddamn game

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

GameCube posted:

hell yeah!!!! gently caress yeah!!!!! somebody else who played this goddamn game

It's just you and I who wear the Journey shirt and wear the KI these days, although once there was also my friend Matt from high school, the only three people who ever played.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Geralt's house in Blood and Wine looks p deece

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Player housing is such a plus in games for me. I also spent a ton of time customizing my tree house in the original Pokémon sapphire. Or reinstalling skyrim to build my home in hearthfire, or playing so much animal crossing and comparing houses with friends. I love player housing!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's one of my favorite things in games.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

frank.club posted:

Player housing is such a plus in games for me. I also spent a ton of time customizing my tree house in the original Pokémon sapphire. Or reinstalling skyrim to build my home in hearthfire, or playing so much animal crossing and comparing houses with friends. I love player housing!

Me too. I wish sabre cat teeth were not so difficult to find.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seems like cheating but did anybody bring up the sims

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

Seems like cheating but did anybody bring up the sims

The only cheating anyone is interested in for the Sims is removin' those blur lines. Yowza!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

one of my favorite days in Animal Crossing was yard sale day, since I could decorate my house with all of the cool stuff my neighbors were willing to sell to me

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

frank.club posted:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's one of my favorite things in games.

:hai:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sometimes I just walk around my own place, pass by the Myst-like library in the office, my Elder Scrolls-like collection of spices and ingredients in the kitchen, my high level, Poke-pet in the living room, and think "This just isn't enough..." and I boot up Fallout 4, where I open the door to my carefully arranged set of bobbleheads and magazines and allow a settler inside, watching as she ghoulishly croaks a complaint about being thirsty and knocks over the Luck bobblehead, causing the shack walls to vibrate and fall into the seams, launching all of my earthly property that isn't stored junk straight into the heavens, and I think "Yeah... that's more like it."

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Action Tortoise posted:

I like the safehouses in Alpha Protocol, especially after you beat some bosses and get souvenirs from their fights

It's awesome to have a place that collects the mementos of your journey. This alone makes me want to play Alpha Protocol as my next game; thankfully I still have a few days left kn my PsNow account! It's a good time to be a gamer :hellyeah:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Who was the dude who collected like 4000 skulls and put them all in the Imperial City house so it was basically a skull ball pit?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

The only cheating anyone is interested in for the Sims is removin' those blur lines. Yowza!

That and the money cheat so I can ignore all the progression and spend 90% of the time building insanely elaborate three story mansions with elevated swimming pools and throwing a huge party for the neighborhood and then moving on to the next lot.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Just pressing buttons periodically and making things level up, per your preferences, is one of the greatest parts of video games.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

In Training posted:

That and the money cheat so I can ignore all the progression and spend 90% of the time building insanely elaborate three story mansions with elevated swimming pools and throwing a huge party for the neighborhood and then moving on to the next lot.

I never managed to build a house with a good layout stat or w/e it was called in Sims 1.

I really like Nibelheim and clouds and tifas houses, very mysterious and moody atmosphere

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Who was the dude who collected like 4000 skulls and put them all in the Imperial City house so it was basically a skull ball pit?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

HUAH! HUUH! HUAH!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Cheesehome.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lydia: *vaguely sarcastic* I am sworn to carry your burdens.

* a cacophony of tiny pelting sounds as cheese wheels ricochet against other and bounce around the stately Thane's residence of Whiterun*

Wes Johnson: Ah, laddie, now that's wot I loike to see!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It blows my mind how many Make Lydia Not A loving BITCH! mods there are... How the hell can people not like a sassy lady.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

It blows my mind how many Make Lydia Not A loving BITCH! mods there are... How the hell can people not like a sassy lady.

Why don't they just get that vampire lady who wants to bone you as a companion instead.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The dingy apartment you get in VtM Bloodlines is some choice real estate

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

All of my friends' lovingly personalized homes in Tomodachi Life.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

slam flanders posted:

animal crossing living room filled with gyroids

Preach it brother

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Lydia: *vaguely sarcastic* I am sworn to carry your burdens.

* a cacophony of tiny pelting sounds as cheese wheels ricochet against other and bounce around the stately Thane's residence of Whiterun*

Wes Johnson: Ah, laddie, now that's wot I loike to see!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

idk man i like lydia i even just keep her at breezehome bc i dont want her to die except for when i need somene to carry my loot from cleared dungeons.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

GorfZaplen posted:

The dingy apartment you get in VtM Bloodlines is some choice real estate

Which one? Tremere had a real classy place if they played their cards right.

To contribute, the Homestead/pocket plane in Divinity: Original Sin was pretty awesome.

• Locked thread