Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«41 »
What will die first?
ROH
America
View Results
exploded mummy
Sep 10, 2008

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?

- Incubus

Doctor Rope

MassRafTer posted:

I have no memory of the 2015 edition, it seems made up.

that was when Jay won the world title to eventually set up Jay vs Jay at BITW in ROH's last superhot ME angle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eater of worlds, pins, and CHICKEN

exploded mummy posted:

that was when Jay won the world title to eventually set up Jay vs Jay at BITW in ROH's last superhot ME angle

Haha friend the game thread where you discuss your TEW booking is that way, we're asking what really happened in the year of 2015

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

exploded mummy posted:

I'm not calling you a liar but you are one.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

"Why yes, this is a tie with dollar signs on it.

Jealous?"

exploded mummy posted:

that was when Jay won the world title to eventually set up Jay vs Jay at BITW in ROH's last vaguely memorable ME angle

That's better

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

I haven't heard of Scurll and too young boys but maybe he sometimes poses for a photo with girl too young for him?

exploded mummy
Sep 10, 2008

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?

- Incubus

Doctor Rope

I Before E posted:

That's better

last vaguely recognizable ME angle was when cole shaved jay

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

rare Magic card l00k posted:

ROH hasn't recovered among goons from the iPPV after Davey/Elgin where they had all the login issues and there wasn't an insane main event to save the show.

that was the third ippv in a row that there was some bullshit with gfl and the second time they tried to run the show on their own servers or something like that

i know bc i never saw elgin/richards as i had given up on ROH by then

not bc i didn't like it anymore i just wanted to watch the ippvs live and it didn't fuckin work

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

I fell out of step with ROH when it became clear they don't give a singular gently caress about making things right. When I have to bug Prince fuckin Nana because the ROH office won't return emails or answer the phone, poo poo's out of hand.

If you're gonna do iPPV, have someone running the social media poo poo that can respond to issues. Have customer support staff ready to answer phones and emails. gently caress. This poo poo is not hard. Going a full week and getting a form response back is not a good look.

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

coconono posted:

I haven't heard of Scurll and too young boys but maybe he sometimes poses for a photo with girl too young for him?

He hangs around with some Young fellows but really they are good Christian boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

It's always Heath's fault.

Plaster Town Cop

Scurll also has a good wrestling dad.

https://twitter.com/MartyScurll/sta...368254547689472

«41 »