Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

She needs a manager called The Captain

She needs Smooth Sailing Ashley Remington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I can't believe Mark Briscoe has pulled out the ISIS flag here

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jay lethal is wearing McDonalds colors for his ring gear

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

the ref did the big dramatic YOU'RE OUTTA HERE to eject vinny marseglia's axe, so i must reiterate my earlier point that The Kingdom Is Good

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Punishment Martinez is 36. Baron Corbin is 33.

Punishment Martinez does not (to my knowledge) have a Minions tattoo, which I believe is worth -3 years to your bump card.

UPDATE: further reflection as someone who has watched very few ROH shows in the past ~3 years has proven that I had conflated Donovan Dijak and Punishment Martinez into one man and it's entirely possible Dijak is responsible for 80% of the positive "he's just big and green but he'll be okay soon" sentiments.

Edge & Christian fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Feb 10, 2018

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Let's see any company try to top Lethal v. Gresham any time in the next two months

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Roque11 posted:

Let's see any company try to top Lethal v. Gresham any time in the next two months

Ospreay is wrestling Hiromu tonight/tomorrow

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

gresham and hiromu should wrestle

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Let's see any company try to top Best Friends putting on sunglasses and becoming evil any time in the next two months

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Roque11 posted:

They will.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

John Dudebro posted:

Let's see any company try to top Best Friends putting on sunglasses and becoming evil any time in the next two months

there's only one king of darkness

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

John Dudebro posted:

well Sami Zayn already turned heel and comes out to ska

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That's a great signing for ROH.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Best friends doing an IRL "Deal with it meme" was awesome.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'm Glad the Young Bucks Are Standing Against Lung Cancer, Like And Share If You Agree, 10 Likes = Less Cancer

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'm still surprised by how bad ROH's social media presence is. I went to youtube to see if maybe they uploaded Emma's debut reveal at least and nope. Also their NJPW show is in 11 days a not a single thing has been announced

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dat entrance theme tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUlKCIgBoQU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm ready to be salty as gently caress when Tenille jobs to Mandy in the tournament

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the drop is just nakamura's music

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I got the urge to watch some Special K era ROH, and am now sad there’s no way to really do that. Their obnoxious entrance will never be seen again

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.rohwrestling.com/nonmembership

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I hadn't realized it but there's another Global Wars tour in May... I'll have to pay attention and get tickets to the Chicago show when it's on sale.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

for those who care, if you want pre-Sinclair stuff, Honor Club is worthless to you

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
it's too bad about, well, ring of honor, because honor club VIP seems like the only thing that comes close to wwe network in terms of events+archives for the money

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

From what I can tell, it has every show from 2011 to now, every TV episode from 2014 to now and Season 1 of HDnet.

To watch poo poo in order would require a lot of ninja work as nothing seems to be chronologically arranged. It's basically just a Ringside Membership with a considerably worse interface, somehow.

The forum thing is up but there's nothing but a bunch of test posts made by administrators.

It's a total shitshow, tbh.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Feb 19, 2018

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
It's bad when TNA outclasses you in a space

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

for those who care, if you want pre-Sinclair stuff, Honor Club is worthless to you

My buddy was gonna snag it for the old 2000s stuff and I had to break the bad news to him. Will it ever be there or is it an ownership of the content issue?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

sportsgenius86 posted:

I sheepishly confess I sort of enjoyed the Cornette era.

I await, and understand, your ridicule.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Akileese posted:

My buddy was gonna snag it for the old 2000s stuff and I had to break the bad news to him. Will it ever be there or is it an ownership of the content issue?

I would think it would be on there as soon as they edit out all the music.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Grant DaNasty posted:

This would be my guess.

Honestly, I bought it primarily for the live events. I was paying at least $120 a year for PPVs anyway, so I figured why not. What's there seems to work well so far from what I've tried. It's just not really a tool for classic ROH at all yet, which I think just about everyone expected.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I'm probably going to get the VIP plan, but how are we supposed to watch it? It says they'll be streaming events on iOS, Android, Roku, etc, but I can't find any apps.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Grant DaNasty posted:

I don't wanna live in a world where Glory by Honor V Night 2 has overdubbed music. :colbert:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Grant DaNasty posted:

I'm probably going to get the VIP plan, but how are we supposed to watch it? It says they'll be streaming events on iOS, Android, Roku, etc, but I can't find any apps.

It says on the site that it's only on PC for now, and the gizmo versions will come later

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Grant DaNasty posted:

Christ, I didn't even consider that.

Watching ECW on the Network with generic music is lame enough, not hearing The Truth or Final Countdown or Gimme Back My Bullets, boo that.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/News-Items-For-EVOLVE--SHINE--Wrestlemania-Week---More.html?soid=1103872774606&aid=EjNil_qSK08

February 23rd: EVOLVE and Fred Yehi have reached an impasse in contract negotiations and will amicablly part ways immediately. We thank Fred for all his contributions. The door is open on both sides for a return in the future.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Nice phishing link, cyber criminal

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I heard Gresham's contract is up this month.

If ROH doesn't re-sign him after the Lethal match then I don't know.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

ROH needs to send Taven to work rudo in CMLL again for like a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Jenkem Delivery posted:

ROH needs to send Taven to work rudo in CMLL again for like a year

Actually Taven is fine in ROH, don't send him to CMLL or NJPW or anywhere ever.

• Locked thread