Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«60 »
What will die first?
ROH
America
View Results
exploded mummy
Sep 10, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Doctor Rope

lol how do you get to be more deceptive than wwe when it comes to world champion booling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

exploded mummy posted:

lol how do you get to be more deceptive than wwe when it comes to world champion booling

Well, TNA had a habit of selling their UK tours on the promise that Jeff Hardy would be headlining the tour as champ, only to have him 'injured' on an Impact episode 3 days before tour start because, who could have known, Jeff wasn't allowed to leave the country.

I mean, ROH these days seems to follow TNA's old MO of just copying whatever WWE does, just in a dumber way, and regardless of whether what WWE did was good or bad to begin with.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

They're claiming Dalton's wrestling on the UK tour as well, although the Edinburgh show has him in a six-man with Lethal and Tana against the Kingdom (where he could basically lounge on the apron and then hit the bangarang in the finishing sequence and nothing else), but London supposedly has a title match with EVIL.

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at May 17, 2018 around 22:15

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/sta...243071988420608

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

...it's gonna be loving Grado, isn't it?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey...

I dont like grado the wrestler, but enjoy grado audio products. They're decent to excellent. the only one i'm using atm, though, is a simple headphone jack adapter/extender to avoid messing up the end of the cord on the one attached to the headphones itself. That keeps the audio at A+ quality instead of A+-. RoH has really had its ups and downs lately, and right now looks like a bit of a downer but they'll cook up something to get onboard with again sooner or later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

Doing the big promoting for ALL IN makes them look like dorks right now. They really need a freakish athlete with decent mic skills on top with a few other viable guys they can work long meaningful programs with. Definitely more mic work. Talk mad poo poo to each other and to the crowd.

There's always potential there if someone wants to run with it.

«60 »