Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

fart blood posted:

Well, IF she's not the most hinged person, it should be noted that unhinged and "strange" people are often targets of sexual misconduct because no one will believe them.

Just something worth noting.

This is why I will basically never believe Enzo was innocent, btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Everything I've heard suggests they were shacking up for a minute, so this would be a weird move on her part.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

The weird thing about all this is... like, nobody denies that she would have kept her job if she'd started and/or kept loving Jay Lethal, right? Like, whether he said it or not, that's a demonstrable ROH fact? We're literally just wondering whether Jay said the quiet part loud?

Like, maybe Lethal is a cruel, stupid person who decided to poo poo talk a woman he knew everyone hates, or maybe Hendrix is an woman-on-tilt who misread a dude's unwillingness to stick his neck out and fight for her job as active, malicious retribution. But none of this would be happening if your company wasn't a loving gong show.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

VJeff posted:

This is why I will basically never believe Enzo was innocent, btw.

That, and his peers have flat out stated he lies about his sexual "conquests".

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

But her social media has always been strange I've asked in jest in the past with it was run by a bot and in Wrestling she isn't known as the brightest person in the locker room both in terms of savviness or basic intelligence. If she has a case she'll likely mess it up/jeopardise it.

You're definitely right in that on occasion she very much tweets like she's on Ambien, @-ing various contracted wrestlers to ask for matches and weird poo poo like that

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

So she’s saying he sent that to her because he really wanted to tell her she wasn’t being used because she wouldn’t gently caress him?

I’m confused

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Mob posted:

You're definitely right in that on occasion she very much tweets like she's on Ambien, @-ing various contracted wrestlers to ask for matches and weird poo poo like that

I wish I could find the article but her husband was in trouble or perhaps even convicted for someone sort of online advertising scam allegedly.

Only a quarter of her followers are real also: https://www.twitteraudit.com/taeler_hendrix

Even for a wrestler, her online presence is weird.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

Something tells me she's doing all this without the advice of an attorney, because a decent attorney would tell her not to post that screencap since it doesn't show anything other than he contacted her.

Even then isn't it pretty easy to fake text screenshots? Or is that just Twitter/DMs? Not saying she did, I just thought from a tech stance that kinda thing isn't as ironclad as it'd seem based only on a screenshot.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Even then isn't it pretty easy to fake text screenshots? Or is that just Twitter/DMs? Not saying she did, I just thought from a tech stance that kinda thing isn't as ironclad as it'd seem based only on a screenshot.

Well she wouldn't fake a text shot because

A) It's real easy to disprove a fake text shot, and
B) if she was gonna fake a text shot, she'd make it a little more obvious, like a text from Jay saying "Bitch lemme wreck your twat or you're fired" or something, I don't know. I'm not a sexual predator so I don't know what they'd say.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

Well she wouldn't fake a text shot because

A) It's real easy to disprove a fake text shot, and
B) if she was gonna fake a text shot, she'd make it a little more obvious, like a text from Jay saying "Bitch lemme wreck your twat or you're fired" or something, I don't know. I'm not a sexual predator so I don't know what they'd say.

Actually that's a really good point and I'm dumb. Carry on.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/mas_lucha/status/1016502611409809408

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1017529240395440128

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So ... how big of a check did they have to cut Vince?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Benne posted:

So ... how big of a check did they have to cut Vince?

I think it's more than the earlier situation amounted to poking the bear. It wasn't Koff that announced the MSG thing, I don't think, it was a Sinclair guy. The legit scariest thing in wrestling for Vince would be for Sinclair to start caring about and investing in ROH.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
ROH at the Garden. I love it! The best thing right now is seeing certain ROH haters on wrestling twitters talking this up in a big way. Gotta hop on the bandwagon I guess! Speaking of which it's also hilarious seeing these people suddenly become fans of the Bullet Club and Being the Elite recently.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Noted ROH creation The Bullet Club and ROH produced Being the Elite

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Don't forget this event being promoted as featuring ROH stars like Kazuchika Okada, Tetsuya Naito and Hiroshi Tanahashi!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

its gonna do a bigger house than takeover

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Yeah if they put the NWA strap on Flip Gordon then maybe

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

its gonna do a bigger house than takeover

they're probably gonna run it in a smaller capacity like always

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Make The NWA Title A New Japan Midcard Belt Again

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

When Cody wins it it be returned to that glory.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Pick a Trump fundraiser:

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1017929168116334592

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

they're probably gonna run it in a smaller capacity like always

Well yeah that's why it will be easy to outdraw NXT.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if all this leads to is a fist fight between Bobby Cruise and Billy Corgan, it will be worth it.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

In light of Toru turning a page in his life and doing a serious G1, let's remember the good times when he brought his cheating and DVD-selling craft to ROH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uATQ-fmduMQ

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Germansimp posted:

In light of Toru turning a page in his life and doing a serious G1, let's remember the good times when he brought his cheating and DVD-selling craft to ROH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uATQ-fmduMQ

that was amazing.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I should still have enough credit for whatever ALL IN is going to be, but man do I really want to order something in part due to morbid interest in the NWA heavyweight championship?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
ROH has had interest in C.M. Punk returning, presumably for the MSG show, but we're told that is a long shot. But feelers have been sent. - Meltzer via today's Daily Update.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Excited to see CM Punk lose to Cheeseburger at MSG

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Midnightghoul posted:

Let's be real, they manage to book Punk/Omega for that show and they're selling the place out.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Punk doing it as a "gently caress you" to WWE would not be out of the realm of possibilities. Especially now that writing is pretty much on the wall with his UFC adventures. I doubt he'll bite tho.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he claims the bucks tried to make him watch okada vs omega from the g1 last year and he was bored by it

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

rovert posted:

ROH has had interest in C.M. Punk returning, presumably for the MSG show, but we're told that is a long shot. But feelers have been sent. - Meltzer via today's Daily Update.
Yeah and I’ve got interest in owning the Hope diamond

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Gaz-L posted:

Let's be real, they manage to book Punk/Omega for that show and they're selling the place out.

Punk's ego seems big enough that he'd happily take credit for selling out the Garden so I could see it. I think it'd be huge because they're trying to draw from the big WrestleMania tourist crowd, and this could draw from the big contingent of fans who don't really care about NJPW and definitely wouldn't care about ROH and would normally just be going to the NXT show that night

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I hope Punk never comes back. He’s a walking breathing Dashboard Confessional song.

Loved his match at MITB 2011 against Cena though, and WWE is way worse than him.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

he claims the bucks tried to make him watch okada vs omega from the g1 last year and he was bored by it

He was pretty vocal the year he left that what happened in WWE basically killed his interest in wrestling as a whole, so yeah that doesn't surprise me

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I don't see him getting into a wrestling ring for anything less than a million dollars and a sudden urge to start wrestling again.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Midnightghoul posted:

same but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Coming back to try to sell out MSG on Wrestlemania weekend after WWE tried to bully the competition out of that arena is pretty much one of those “if he doesn’t come back for this, he’s never coming back” kind of things.

• Locked thread