Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Roque11 posted:

Typical Elgin. Not his first go around with ROH. Maybe next he can go tryout for MLB.

Why hasn't Keith Lee signed yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016

rovert posted:

Why hasn't Keith Lee signed yet?

Could it be that he's supposedly WWE bound like everyone else?

I bet news will come out of the Dome show regarding many ROH and/other New Japan signings. New Japan will officially declare war on WWE during the show.

Elgin is still bitter over being the worse ROH champion since Xavier.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Roque11 posted:

I bet news will come out of the Dome show regarding many ROH and/other New Japan signings. New Japan will officially declare war on WWE during the show.

So you read my Twitter?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Roque11 posted:

Typical Elgin. Not his first go around with ROH. Maybe next he can go tryout for MLB.

or maybe he can run his own promotion, raise his family and not be bothered with Sinclair's bush league rear end.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
As I was saying.

http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2017/01/03/bobby-fish-agrees-new-deal-roh-updates-briscoes-daniels-kyle-oreilly/

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

O'Reilly's dropping the belt to Cole tonight

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Rovman any truth to the dm rumor that Elgin is really angry now that ROH brass was mean to one of his students

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

will an old man Daniels run be better or worse than old man Lynn's run

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Preparing for the future by signing near 40 year old Bobby Fish

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

achillesforever6 posted:

He is 40

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Renee is like me, in that we are worried that someone might do wrong by James Ellesworth

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Please do not disrespect the great Bobby Fish

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

duyarvish posted:

Rovman any truth to the dm rumor that Elgin is really angry now that ROH brass was mean to one of his students

He said it publicly.
Never talked up Fish leaving for the record.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

duyarvish posted:

Please do not disrespect the great Bobby Fish

If they lose Kyle they absolutely need Fish to keep he best theme in modern US wrestling alive

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

will an old man Daniels run be better or worse than old man Lynn's run

Better, because a Daniels run is overdue as hell (even if he doesn't necessarily want it), he actually spent a long time with the company, and his reign won't be part of the creative team loving up putting the title on the super-over young guy until it's almost too late.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Germansimp posted:

Better, because a Daniels run is overdue as hell (even if he doesn't necessarily want it), he actually spent a long time with the company, and his reign won't be part of the creative team loving up putting the title on the super-over young guy until it's almost too late.
Guy deserves a gold watch reign as much as anyone but... still.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

kyle please give roddy our best when you join him in whatever black hole he disappeared into

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ha

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
first ever three time roh world champion adam cole and his gross welt that is only getting bigger on the side of his head

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/816785098611769344
Man if I were KOR this would not make me want to sign with ROH

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think you have your cause and effect backwards bud

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

achillesforever6 posted:

Three of the top guys in WWE's developmental territory are 36, 37, and 39.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Luckily for them, none of them are Bobby Fish

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Basic Chunnel posted:

Luckily for them, none of them are Bobby Fish

Yeah, but one of them is Bobby Roode

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

In man-to-man HGH dad bod matchup I'm gonna have to give the edge to Roode. His just-ovalesque torso frame is preferable to Fish's flesh-colored tube of ham that's been gently squeezed by a very strange hand

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yoshi-hashi just pinned the world champion yeahhh lol

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

yoshi-hashi just pinned the world champion yeahhh lol

yoshi-hashi is better than the world champion so it's only natural that kayfabe would reflect that

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Thauros posted:

If they lose Kyle they absolutely need Fish to keep he best theme in modern US wrestling alive

NJPW also needs to lock him down to keep the best dubbed theme alive and well.

And yeah, YOSHI-HASHI is taking that belt. Tacos and Cheeseburger are the future of Ring of Honor (and also a Jack in the Box order).

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/RealKeithLee/status/817230519414980609

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
It is what Kevin Kelly said internally he wanted to emulate but seriously. https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/817365929248092163

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
2017 Wrestling: https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/817393338991120384 https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/817393441114091521

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

i remember most people thought ROH was gonna be on board with FloSlam in the period between announcement and launch. Know if something happened there, or were negotiations never that serious to begin with?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Thauros posted:

i remember most people thought ROH was gonna be on board with FloSlam in the period between announcement and launch. Know if something happened there, or were negotiations never that serious to begin with?

The negotiations were very serious. I don't know what happened other than it was probably nixed at the Sinclair level. First I realised that things went south is when Flo was bidding on the Bucks. Flo were offering a lot of money for the team. More than WWE and it took two companie's budgets and very favourable terms to outbid Flo.

They are or were bidding on Kyle O'Reilly. I don't what to believe anymore as the establish Wrestling media only mention WWE.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Floslam is the Fox Sports One of the wrestling universe.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if floslam contracts kyle oreilly does that mean they'd lease him out to evolve and house of hardcore and wxw or what

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/817614572395888640

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

cody rhodes more like cody owns

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Basic Chunnel posted:

cody rhodes more like cody owns

cody owns more like cody hall

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Very muddled situation https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/817784776635596800

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU