Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Bard Maddox posted:

I'm very proud of my best friend Kyle O'Reilly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
i need it for my shrine

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Super No Vacancy posted:

next month is silas young's last aaw show. has been a constant for... 8 years? roh exclusive deal?

good news, you can stop pretending he's good now

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
God loving drat it can the fed stop signing all of my favorite wrestlers to work NXT midcard matches underneath Bobby loving Roode

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Also even prior to FloSlam's involvement they were one of the only indies to run iPPVs rather than VODs, so their live gates sucking doesn't matter as much

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I just assumed Elgin would book Glory Pro himself. Has he even run a second show yet?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
To be fair, Elgin was also doing weird poo poo like claiming he wanted to play minor league baseball alongside wrestling at the time. I think having a kid really mellowed him out and got his head straight.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
The weird balance ROH has struck between the Spike-era TNA normie appeal of their core roster and the crossover shows with the other NJPW-allied feds is some serious tonal whiplash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I like Castle but everyone pushing to see him be a main eventer in ROH makes no sense to me, the guy's an above-average worker but hardly anything exceptional. Consistently entertaining upper-midcarder is the right place for him.

• Locked thread