Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

AJ didn't say anything on twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Edge & Christian posted:

Also AJ said some bad poo poo in like 2003 and then got signed to WWE in 2016 after (sincere? half-hearted? who knows?) apologizing for the original thing and not saying anything new.

Jay Briscoe was on Twitter talking about shooting any homo teachers they try to put near his kids like, *during* negotiations with WWE.

Nah, AJ was still pulling that poo poo right before he got signed

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Edge & Christian posted:

It doesn't reflect poorly on ROH, it reflects poorly on the argument against current ROH stars going to WWE being a dumb conspiracy theory from people who are Out to Get ROH as opposed to an accurate reflection of what happens.
When/where was this?

Edge & Christian posted:

It doesn't reflect poorly on ROH, it reflects poorly on the argument against current ROH stars going to WWE being a dumb conspiracy theory from people who are Out to Get ROH as opposed to an accurate reflection of what happens.
When/where was this?

I can't remember, and I can't find it which is making me doubt myself, but I have a distinct memory of him calling someone a human being or other such slur in a post match promo with his post-TNA hair. If I'm wrong then I'm sorry mr styles for ascribing one extra use of that word to your already impressive tally.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Luv you oatgan

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The only WoH I've seen is what they put on tv that one week and it was loving terrible

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

this is going to go real good

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

God if I ran a promotion Keith Lee would be the top guy he's so cool

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Matt "Fourth Banana" Taven

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

lmao rmember when people said baron should have been cut instead

KungFu Grip posted:

why the gently caress is he trying to wrestle a style he's not cut out for

I mean, he could barely wrestle the wwe style

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bull Dempsey AND Bubba Dudley?!?!? This is one hot roster!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What heroes

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Ripping off a t-shirt to reveal a different alignment one is a top 5 wrestling thing. I love it every time.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Strawberry Panda posted:

That and the ref banning a heel from ringside.

Oooh that's the good stuff

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

No the take is that it's not true, but all the wrestlers are taking off because they think it's true

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

No no no none of them want anything to do with wwe so they're signing to evolve, the anti-wwe

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Mob posted:

Isn't Cedric Alexander on that list

I think Cedric's last ROH angle was actually with Gresham funny enough

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

oatgan no

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

And I thought Bull Dempsey on the roster was bad

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Kiss

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Skulls are cool

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Benne posted:

This is a grossly simplistic dismissal of an act that clearly tapped into something in the culture, outside the confines of pro wrestling fandom. You certainly can't describe them as "dull" given how much attention, sales, and influence they sustained over nearly a half-decade.

Yes you can?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

MassRafTer posted:

Calling the BC's work "dull" is really stupid given The Young Bucks and Omega are the main draws of the BC and their work is the opposite of dull. You can find flaws with their work and maybe not even like it, but dull is the exact opposite word to use.

Oh I like the elite just fine but I don't think it's crazy to find a fairly old gimmick relatively boring

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

'Es a right scallywag 'e is!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

flashy_mcflash posted:

Did Simon Gotch ever debut? I feel so disconnected from ROH when I don't watch the tv on any regular basis.

Someone post the training video

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Cabinet killed my interest in RoH dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jenkem Delivery posted:

How many showers do you have to take to wash BCB's taint smell off from taking a senton

Where do you think the taint is my dude

• Locked thread