Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Grant DaNasty posted:

I would think it would be on there as soon as they edit out all the music.

Christ, I didn't even consider that.

Watching ECW on the Network with generic music is lame enough, not hearing The Truth or Final Countdown or Gimme Back My Bullets, boo that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Troxartas posted:

rip no remorse corps

Vulture Squad 4 life

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I just had a flashback to Julius Smokes screaming,"TRANSFORM! TRANSFORM!" at Jigsaw to convince him to take his mask off. I'm still sad that the very second Jigsaw did, Smokes didn't go,"Actually you know what nevermind..."

Gabe has had a lot of good ideas but what on earth convinced him it was wise to take Jigsaw's mask off? Did he just never see him without the mask until the unmasking?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

fart blood posted:

Why is ROH so bad at naming teams/stables?

It's a tradition at this point. The second ever stable in ROH were The Group. And then you have the stables that came from the Generation Next guys who all had terrible names: No Remorse Corps, The Resilience and Vulture Squad.

And now you have The Addiction and The Kingdom.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

J-Ro posted:

poo poo, I liked that team up.

EDIT: Also, to not be completely off-topic, I would pay for a service with the early years of ROH streaming but from what I'm getting Sinclair doesn't have the rights to that? Who does and why don't they like money?

They have the rights to the footage but they'd need to edit it to remove all the music they never licensed. And for whatever reason Sinclair have decided that isn't worth their while.

Which means that to watch ROHs best and most iconic stuff you either have to buy 2nd hand DVD's or :filez:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Benne posted:

If Dalton's injuries are so bad you have to get the belt off him ASAP, and they don't want Cody being the champ when everyone knows he's jobbing at Cow Palace, why not just give it to Marty at the PPV? It's not like he's doing anything in Japan right now with the G1 coming up, and you could easily use him to transition the belt to Lethal without making it feel so random.

Convince people to subscribe to Honor Club, anything can happen at the house shows, type of deal. Imagine that's the logic at least. Still feels a bit of a hotshot but I can see what they were thinking at least. Not sure it'll actually help any

• Locked thread