Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So I found out today from Fite TV that ROH Global Wars was wrongly priced at $34.99 when it should have been $19.99. They refunded my promo credits that I used to get it. What this means is if you sign up using an invite code you can get the even for free with no other things required. You get $20 promo credit on sign up and just use the purchase with credit option. I get $20 in credit myself so less anyone feels I'm not being transparent.
Here is the link.
https://www.fite.tv/invite/22eelny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So I literally have about $150 in Fite TV referral credit (and no clue what to get having already order that Moat based MMA in Jan) and I was wondering how were the ROH PPVs this year? Was the last one any good?

I already have Global Wars Chicago which I still need to watch.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

schweens posted:

Anyone making a Supercard thread?

Nah we're stuck here.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I should still have enough credit for whatever ALL IN is going to be, but man do I really want to order something in part due to morbid interest in the NWA heavyweight championship?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Happy Happyist posted:

I will forever mark for the hugmaker shot.

It was wonderful to watch. :)

Now somehow I’m watching the NWA title being defended ityol 2018. I’m oddly excited for this.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jul 21, 2018

• Locked thread