Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

BWV posted:

entered!

My fave foreign object has to be the brick placed in a valet's purse.

If we're playing that game, mine is Paul Heyman's oversized 80s cellphone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

My favourite use of a foreign object was when Vince threatened CM Punk with a kendo stick and Punk picked up one of his own, jumped in the ring and the pair of them battered the gently caress out of each other

then iirc Ryback came in and ruined it all

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Bret Hart's steelplate which was stronger than GOLDBERG!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The firecracker stuck up Hayabusa's butt-hole at the end of his Exploding Anus Deathmatch against Mr. Gannosuke.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
voted for alexa winning only because i think the people in the back think becky is the only one in the match heavy enough to go through a table reliably.

Buzzsaw
Oct 9, 2005

Cranium Deconstructor
Best foreign object: moral support

Buzzsaw fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Dec 4, 2016

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
The best foreign objects were all the mini ones used in one of my favorite matches of all time: WeeLC. Goddamn that was a fun match.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

My favorite foreign object usage is William Regal's brass knuckles, because he sure made those refs look like fools!

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
I will always mark the gently caress out for William Regal's brass knuckles.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My favorite use of a foreign object was when Dean Ambrose used a hot dog cart near the peak of his overnesss.

I am sad my dude Dean Ambrose will lose but I cannot begrudge him losing to AJ Styles who is superhuman.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Submitted. My favorite Foreign Object was Miss Elizabeth's loaded purse that Hulk Hogan used to knock down Zeus. If only because Jesse Ventura's spluttering rage was so great. "It wasn't Hulkamania that defeated Zeus, it was FOREIGN OBJECT!"

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
My favorite use of a foreign object was when Jericho stomped on the flag of Brazil and got suspended because that's illegal there.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Submitted as Ilyich.

My favourite use of a foreign object is probably Austin at Backlash 2000 cleaning house with a chair.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
Favorite object would be a king of the rings septer

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Submitted.

My favourite foreign object is Francesca (2 (turbo))

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
I'm still pretty sure this is real. You can't tell me otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDcEOzC3DDI

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

My favorite use of a foreign object is in Watchdogs where you can spear a guy with a sword fish.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

My legit favourite was when Norman Smiley faced Jimmy Hart in late WCW in a hardcore match, and Jimmy came out in a full suit of medieval plate armour.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
My favourite foreign object is this here tequila bottle.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Remember when Sting used a baseball bat like a gun and pointed it at Triple H? That was dumb.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
im pretty fond of eddie making it look like his opponent used a chair on him myself

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

My favorite moment with a foreign object was after R-Truth lost a match and hit John Morrison with a bottle of water. He then proceeded to hit him with his finisher and then fire up a cigarette and commit an illegal act in the UK.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

nonrev posted:

My favorite moment with a foreign object was after R-Truth lost a match and hit John Morrison with a bottle of water. He then proceeded to hit him with his finisher and then fire up a cigarette and commit an illegal act in the UK.

Not illegal, because Truth was smoking as part of a staged performance, which is allowed.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E
My favorite foreign objects moment was when a fan tried to cash in his money in the bank briefcase on Roman Reigns.

(Not really though. It was a douchey thing to do. I mean you're supposed to hand it to the referee, not throw it at the person you're challenging)

...Also I totally forgot this PPV was a thing tonight

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Made of beef and beef byproduct
Lipstick Apathy
Totally forgot this was happening. Eh, I'll submit some predix

I can't think of a particular favorite, but at the moment the most unusual foreign object I can think of was the time someone--I think it was Diesel?--took someone's prosthetic leg and used it as a weapon.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Lazer posted:

My favorite foreign objects moment was when a fan tried to cash in his money in the bank briefcase on Roman Reigns.

(Not really though. It was a douchey thing to do. I mean you're supposed to hand it to the referee, not throw it at the person you're challenging)

...Also I totally forgot this PPV was a thing tonight

me loving too until yesterday on the way to a doctor appointment!!!!!!!!!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Sandman with the Singapore Cane during his entrance. That's one of the best entrances ever.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

chirico cuvie posted:

Totally forgot this was happening. Eh, I'll submit some predix

I can't think of a particular favorite, but at the moment the most unusual foreign object I can think of was the time someone--I think it was Diesel?--took someone's prosthetic leg and used it as a weapon.

Mad Dog Vachon's.

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

Does The Miz shooting Hornswoggle in the junk with a t-shirt cannon count?

Because it should.

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
My favorite use of a foreign object is Mad Dog's prosthetic leg getting used as a club.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
did mongo ever use pepe as a foreign object because if so i have to change from haliburton t that

actually im changing it to theoretical pepe usage

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Anytime sometime takes getting hit by a chair and flopping is the best foreign object use.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Brick in a handbag

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ibexaz posted:

Brick in a handbag

Two bits :iamafag:

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

BIG SHOW'S GIANT CHAIR

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Dominus Vobiscum
Sep 2, 2004

Our motives are multiple, our desires complex.
Fallen Rib

Dominus Vobiscum fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Dec 5, 2016

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Best use of a foreign object is still from my favorite match of all time

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I enjoyed the use of A DILAPIDATED BOAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

when batista hit taker in the dick with a chair

• Locked thread