Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

oh god the belts :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Perfect in every way.

Curus Keel
Nov 8, 2011

Wandering Blue Dragon

:bravo:

Klace revealed the villain of his next game. It's also a self-insert. And for crying out loud, it's also a fur dragon. If the two games end up with the same distribution of cast, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Less of an Inquisitor, more of a fighter/barbarian kind of look. Really seems like he's using "inquisitor" to sound cool.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

drat whats going on with his hand? Its a small tight mitten.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

This is everything I ever wanted.

Also why am I not surprised that the first three comments on that villain reveal are from perverts

Metaligatr
Mar 10, 2013

Khajit was up all night to get lucky.
Glad you guys like the popsicle (pupsicle?) :shittydog:

Curus Keel posted:

Klace revealed the villain of his next game. It's also a self-insert. And for crying out loud, it's also a fur dragon. If the two games end up with the same distribution of cast, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Less of an Inquisitor, more of a fighter/barbarian kind of look. Really seems like he's using "inquisitor" to sound cool.

It's probably hypocritical of me because I completely winged those belts I drew earlier, but... Man, those are the most :effort: belts I've seen in a while. No holes, no overlapping straps, some weird perpendicular half-belt that doesn't go anywhere and isn't even the same width all over...
Looks more like some cheap cosplay prop made by someone who's never seen real clothes than something someone would actually wear (even excluding the fact people don't wear belts as a shirt outside of Nomura-designed Final Fantasy.)

edit: it took me all of five seconds to find the type of straps the artist was going for. As you might notice 1) the third strap never comes out of the goddamn belt buckle, it's studded on or goes through a separate ring 2) if used to hold a scabbard, it would pinch like a motherfucker if you're not wearing a shirt. Of course, I don't see a sword on the guy's back so the whole thing is as pointless as a screen door on a submarine.

Metaligatr fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 4, 2017

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Metaligatr posted:

It's probably hypocritical of me because I completely winged those belts I drew earlier, but... Man, those are the most :effort: belts I've seen in a while. No holes, no overlapping straps, some weird perpendicular half-belt that doesn't go anywhere and isn't even the same width all over...
Looks more like some cheap cosplay prop made by someone who's never seen real clothes than something someone would actually wear (even excluding the fact people don't wear belts as a shirt outside of Nomura-designed Final Fantasy.)

On the contrary, it's the exact opposite of hypocritical. You half-assed something in five minutes on a literal popsicle stick and it looks as good as something that an artist, being paid actual money and taking actual time, drew.

Not to speak badly of the artist, but it seems like Klace found someone as blind to their own flaws as he himself is.

Ikasuhito posted:

Ryukishi07 made Higurashi and Umineko, and his art was a bunch of super cartoony chibis with fingerless mittenhands. Higurashi and Umineko became absurdly popular.

The logic hole comes when correlation implies causation. "Maybe if I draw my furries with mittenhands, I'll be as famous as Higurashi!"

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jan 4, 2017

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ikasuhito posted:

I think we can conclude that the new artist just can't draw hands.

(Or won't)

Curus Keel
Nov 8, 2011

Wandering Blue Dragon

Data Graham posted:

I think we can conclude that the new artist just can't draw hands.

(Or won't)

We've made that same conclusion ten pages ago. This isn't a new complaint.

sturgeon general
Jun 27, 2005

Smells like sushi.

New YCH theme spotted.

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp

Mechanical Ape posted:

Wolfencrantz and Guildenwolf

I love this and want it to be Lioncrantz and Guildenwolf. Also, I hope its a premonition for their characters.

Bless you

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
This thread is a treasure to be endured.

Go with Righty, because not only is he the least terrible character, going with Kila means more suffering, which is the point as far as I am concerned.

Corndog Maestro
Sep 23, 2007

The mind transcends the body. It's also a little cold because of that. Please get it a blanket.
Whichever route ends most of these terrible characters (the assassins?)

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Curus Keel posted:

That is the most :what: face.

Leamonde
Aug 2, 2012

Curus Keel posted:

"This powerful antagonist will probably be getting in your way a lot."
"... haha or not I haven't finished the story yet :v:"

Also, I'll take one pupsicle :3:

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

That villain looks more like a bat with a cow's nose.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

I'll close voting at 12:00 CST tomorrow. Looks like it's neck and neck so far, so every vote for either Garbage/Smokey or Bulk and Skull counts!

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Blarghalt posted:

Looking at the cover art for this game, I never really noticed before how you can just barely make out the Doom Marine's face inside his helmet.

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
This is terrible, these choices are terrible.

If we pick Kila we'll get a lot more Kila, but if we pick the Assas' we'll probably get a belabored scene with Kila crying at Cogman about why he had to betray their friendship. Klace will write some bullshit about how badly Cogman feels that he betrayed Kila and how nothing could ever replace their bond. It will be vomit inducing prose and a lovely attempt at making their brief association mean something.

gently caress... more Kila or potential concentrated Kila?

I'll have to vote for the Assass' I guess. I just have to hope that Kila will die of scurvy and we won't have to see that scene.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Curus Keel posted:

No, see, he's the Grand Inquisitor because he's scouring Furth trying to figure out what kind of animal he is.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I think we should go with a double-dose of half-rear end. rear end. ins.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
Assassins.

I've actually read all the updates and the exact nature of what is being voted on here eludes me but less squirrel is always good right?

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I'm really hoping that even if we do pick the assassins, Kila will still end up tagging along just as a real gently caress You.

RearmingStrafbomber
Jan 29, 2009

1-1-2029, tonight the stars are shining bright
I just want a front row seat to see how incompetent a pair of assassins can be. What's the level below farce?

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Assassins. Having to put up with the blue abomination is too much.
Also, from a few pages back, regarding the shortening of a character name from Constupro to Pro: Constupro in Italian translates to "with rape", so maybe that's the reason for the name change. I know that this hypothesis relies on the two rather large assumptions that Klace knows Italian and that he cares enough to change an unfortunate name choice but it's my best shot.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Ikasuhito posted:

I'm really hoping that even if we do pick the assassins, Kila will still end up tagging along just as a real gently caress You.

Same.

Also, it just sunk in how hosed up it is that you even get a choice here. "Welp I may have just been kidnapped by aliens from another dimension, but they do have political problems. Which I have opinions about."

Curus Keel
Nov 8, 2011

Wandering Blue Dragon

LupusAter posted:

Also, from a few pages back, regarding the shortening of a character name from Constupro to Pro: Constupro in Italian translates to "with rape", so maybe that's the reason for the name change. I know that this hypothesis relies on the two rather large assumptions that Klace knows Italian and that he cares enough to change an unfortunate name choice but it's my best shot.

That would actually be a legitimate reason, even if it wasn't the best way to handle it. I'd think it's more likely that the owner of the character changed it.

But seriously, why not go with "Connor" for that character's name? Even "Connor P." or "Connor Tupro" would work better.

EDIT: Didn't even realise that Connor also means "lover of hounds". Funny, works well for a husky in the company of other canids, especially if he's the leader of the pack.

I could actually try and revise the presented aspects into something that would be more polished and thoughtful, but then I'd be writing the story, not Klace. Then again, given that the pitch for his product inspired me towards a thematically similar tabletop RPG adventure, I kinda am doing that already.

Curus Keel fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Jan 4, 2017

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

The results are in! We're siding with the assassins! :toot:

Sorry Kila, you poisoned the well. :shrug:

And Righty, stop stealing poo poo from Telltale Games. :argh:

When the hell was that established? All the Furry Outsider basically said was "some men are trying to summon you and I'm going to let them for shits and giggles".

This isn't something I could just tell them. Nor is it something I would expect them to believe. So for now -- they might secretly resent me.

Endymion and Konrad had no reason to lie to me. And if the King tried anything heinous towards me? I could just use my power to escape his grasp.

There's also the fact that the King trusts them. It would be easy to just walk in and meet him. This was the best course of action for my mission.

Why does Rabies feel at all obligated to carry out said 'mission'?

I'm afraid it's too late, Kila. Your friend is under the King's spell, too.

I don't know about that, Righty. I think he's smart! Perhaps he's planning something on his own.

Believe me, if there was an option to tell both sides to go gently caress themselves, the vote would have been unanimous.

I dunno Kila, this is a pretty big betrayal. You'd be totally justified in never talking to us again. And just to be safe, I'd also never come near us again. Boy, Rabies would hate that.

No harm will befall your friend by my hand. However, I will be unable to protect them. My focus now lies in rescuing Caylen.

That's a shame. Righty would have been a great ally to have. If he were to protect me -- there's nothing I'd fear. Alas, this was not going to happen. At least not yet.

Although, I'm sure Endymion and Konrad were strong. And we had strength in numbers -- not just strength.

I guess you aren't the type to see reason. You should go back upstairs to your friends. Kila and I have much to discuss.

It's truly a shame, though. My plight fell on deaf ears.

I'm posting this image to demonstrate just how bad Klace's habit of using the same word to begin sentences is. Because of paragraph's formatting, the player plainly sees three 'I's stacked on top of each other.

I don't know how to react to this. I still trust you, though. I'll see you later -- if I have the time. But I guess Righty wants me to stay. Apparently we have some planning to do. But this isn't the last you'll see of me!

That feels vaguely worded as a threat.

I nod. I don't want to be on Righty's bad side. Right now -- the best course of action is to leave.

Rabies.

My ears perk up as Righty says my name. He interrupts me just as I'm about to turn away.

I sense that you still hold great honor. If you change your mind, I will welcome you.

And if we meet as enemies in the future? I will not use lethal means to subdue you.

Wow -- he's great at making people feel safe. At least he won't kill me if we ever end up fighting.

Follow me, Kila.

Good riddance, Kila! :byewhore:

I think Rabies is confusing 'happy' with 'drunk beyond reason'.

Much better than the faces I saw them wear earlier. At this moment, it seems that Terra doesn't need saving. Of course, that feeling was ephemeral -- as most are. I realize the happiness is most likely from the drink.

Each of them holds an overflowing stein in their hands. They seem to not care how much they're spilling. I try and figure out my next course of action.

I should probably go talk to Endymion and Konrad. They probably have some questions about Righty. And I'm curious to see if they got their mail. That -- and if they filed my paper correctly.

I'm sure they got their mail from Caylen. I didn't fully believe Righty's little story. Well -- even if there wasn't any mail? I'm sure there was a logical explanation.

I know, right? A bar having customers? What's the world coming to?

I nod.

People seem to forget what we are. At night -- we turn into a watering hole. No immigration papers to be found.

Not that it bothers me, of course. Everyone is on some journey of their own.

We cater to every type of person. People who've come a long way to be here. Or people who still have a long way to go.

Anyways, I saw you go downstairs. You must have had a chat with Righty.

I nod once more.

He always has something to say, that one. Sometimes I just think he's bored. He sits around all day on his own.

Isn't Righty supposed to be the leader of a mercenary group or something? How would he do that sitting around in the bar all day?

The current necrotic state of Phidget's mom?

We have our own special table. So we don't need to wait for any vacancies.

He points to a table near the corner of the tavern. I see Phidget sitting down. He's talking to himself. I shrug and say sure -- I didn't have anything to lose.

Great! Oh, and one more thing. While you're here -- you drink for free!

Rabies will run the taps dry to forget he's being forced to hang around these people.

He starts walking towards the table, and I follow. I wave to Endymion and Konrad as I pass them. I just want them to know that I'm not ignoring them. They wave back -- with a nervous look on their faces.

When we arrive at the table, I promptly sit down. I yawn loudly and stretch my arms. Hopefully I can just relax for a while now. I haven't gotten to do much of that lately.

Hey again, Rabies.

I sit there and wait for him to hold out his hand. But he doesn't do it this time. Interesting.

Yep, our status as savior is kind of common gossip by now. Just like your mom being dead! :buddy:

That is -so- cool! I wish I was important like that. I haven't seen the King since I was little.

I glace over at PB. So he told Phidget...? Endymion and Konrad surely wanted him to keep it secret. I guess that PB is the type to "talk". I'll need to keep that in mind for the future.

Hey, don't look at me like that! Don't condemn me for telling Phidget! That's my best friend, you know!

I'm not sure whether that's sad or hilarious.

And besides, what kind of threat is he...? It's not like he could ever hurt somebody. That's my brother. I trust him forever!

Fair enough. Dropping it for now.

We had something to talk about, remember? I didn't take you over here to judge me.

This is more like the PB I saw earlier. Easily angered and extremely defensive.

Are you gonna let me talk to you or not?

God this dialogue just loving drags. Remember how I said this game was built entirely out of the cutscene function of RPG Maker? Because of that, I can't fast-forward text, either! :shepicide:

Thank you. So if we could get back on track. I need to talk to you -- about Righty. I know that you two talked in the cellar. And I'm pretty sure I know what happened.

He hates King Velasquez with a passion. This is one of the reasons I dislike Righty. That hatred totally clouds his judgement.

Let me guess. Wanted to expose the King? Said he had some sort of evil plan?

I nod. That was actually an apt summary. Even if I didn't fully believe his story.

And also famine and I'm assuming the total societal breakdown that followed.

Well, except for --

I'll get there Phidget. Just hold on. History of his rule goes back millennia. He's been nothing but altruistic!

I know that Righty is strong and smart. But on that matter alone, he is biased. And I really have no idea why.

Phidget and I owe Velasquez so much. I don't know why he hired those assassins. But I trust his judgement unconditionally.

You shouldn't be concerned that he hired assassins, but you should be very very worried that the assassins he picked were Endymion and Konrad.

Seriously. How does the game expect me to buy that their service to Velasquez is a secret when it's established they're both incredibly loud-mouthed about their mission and people already know they're assassins?

I wonder if their relationship had to do with this. Endymion and Konrad did mention they were almost a trio. Perhaps Velasquez did something to make him back out. I think Righty mentioned some sort of "litmus test".

Hey, you there?

PB snaps his fingers as if to jerk me out of a reverie.

Someone please confiscate the thesaurus from Klace, please.

I'm trying to talk to you here. It's rude to stop paying attention.

He's right, and I apologize once more. This whole situation just gets more and more confusing. I don't know whose side is the "right" side.

Now, if you'll let me continue. Righty used to work for Velasquez.

The game just said Righty was almost an assassin. The assassins work for the king! HOW IS THIS A SURPRISE TO RABIES? :psyduck:

And I don't mean casually or anything. Righty was Velasquez's "go-to" man.

That's a surprise to me. I wonder what caused him to turn so drastically.

There was an incident about ten years ago. Me and Phidget were very young. Velasquez called it "The Exodus Project".

Exodus? That name seems eerily familiar to me.

You know, a competent writer would find a way to weave the exposition into the story. Can't have that, can we?

Terra is extremely open to immigration. We offer people a second chance on our soil. To start anew -- or to escape harm.

But once they arrive? They're kind of stuck here. Leaving Terra is impossible.

I'm beginning to suspect Terra is less a paradise and more a galactic dumping ground.

Impossible?

That's what makes us special. We're something like a one-way street.

Still better than your world, though. I heard that you have no open connections? I'm not sure how you even survive.

That's a good question, actually.

Famine, war, plague, Tiger Trump, why would people ever want to leave this utopia? :v:

If people could come and go as they please? Terra would flourish for an eternity. No more overpopulation or famine.

The Mad Max-style gangs roving the streets might take a bit longer to fix, though.

That -- and Velasquez could expand. No more would he rule over just Terra. He could rule the entire galaxy, for sure!

And this isn't a supervillain's plan how?

Of course -- it didn't go as planned. One look around could easily tell you that.

It was a huge disaster -- people died. Either that, or they got stranded in space.

Our mother was one of these people.

Just think Phidget: when you look up at the vast sky at night, your mom's not just dead, she's dead among the cosmos! :buddy:

Velasquez wanted only the smartest on Terra. Unfortunately, they suffered the most. We lost some of our key public figures.

But we know that Mom is out there. She'll come back one day -- she has to.

Yeah, she'll come back when her body re-enters orbit! She'll make one heck of a shooting star! :buddy:

She was so smart!

Phidget exclaims this with pride.

If your mom's so smart, then why is she at the top of Terra Daily's Top 10 Most Deadest Moms? :buddy:

Hey, I found a coupon for this tavern. "30% all drinks if your mom is dead!" I think we know somebody who could use a few of these! :buddy:

Heh. Righty was close to our Mom, you could say. He felt responsible for her disappearance. Especially since he helped Velasquez out.

Velasquez needed to fix his public image. He needed to show people that he cared. There was some heat on him after all this.

You are reading this correctly. Velasquez engineered a disaster that killed thousands, and his apology for it was building a single loving bar. :psyboom:

Velasquez wanted to create a landmark. And one of galactic proportions, I mean. So the people knew how to get back home.

He wanted word of Terra to spread. He wanted everyone to know about the Tavern. Eventually, the lost ones would hear of it.

How the gently caress would they hear about it if nobody can leave Terra?! :psyduck:

More accurately, one day some roaming adventurer will throw Phidget's Mom's corpse through the doorway, say "look what I found! :buddy: " and everyone will have a good laugh.

That's what keeps us going. With every second -- she gets closer.

She's going to be so proud of me. I've grown really big since she left. And I'm learning to be good at chores!

You're doing a great job, Phidget.

That's what I wanted to tell you, anyways. I don't think Velasquez is up to anything. At least, nothing like Righty believes. At first, the scope of this place was clear. But over time -- it's reason was lost. Now we're just a plain bar and office.

As this happened -- Righty changed, too.He got less and less interested in waiting. Perhaps he lost hope, assuming Mom was--

But Phidget, today's opposite day! Your mom is doing great and still has all of her major organs intact! :buddy:

Sorry.

So -- Righty has a few reasons to hate. But we don't know what the real one is.

I try pressing him for it all the time. But he says he can't tell me. Something about being a "man of honor".

But he never leaves the tavern, or our side. I think he wants to "make it up to us". Even though I forgave him long ago.

There's a variety of reasons why Righty would wanna turn down being an assassin. The biggest one was probably "I'll have to work with those two idiots?"

The more time he spent here at the tavern? The more he hated King Velasquez. It grew and grew over a long period of time.

Are you sure Righty just isn't an angry drunk?

And that's all there is to it, really. His hatred seems to transcend everything. No matter how much good Velasquez has done.

And that is a -lot- of good. I'm sure you can agree with me. I mean -- just look at this tavern!

Yeah, just look at that guy over there beating another guy to death with a vomit-covered beer bottle! So much good! :buddy:

I won't even dignify calling this bar a band-aid. This should have only made things worse. How has Velasquez not been lynched by now?

In the very least, I'm glad that PB told this to me. It solidified in my mind that Righty wasn't correct. He may have gotten to Kila, but I know who to trust. Endymion and Konrad will help me succeed on Terra.

Let's push matters of the past aside. I have my own theory on the future.

Whatever it is that makes you special? I think I know what Velasquez wants. He wants to helm another Exodus Project.

That is not a project with a good track record.

Whoa, really?

You're being hailed as a savior. I have no doubt in my mind. He used that term in the past as well.

Before the first Exodus Project? He promised that Terra would be saved. I'd say you have a long journey ahead. I guess it's only fitting you came here. "The Wayfarer's Tavern", I mean. I hope your journey is swift and safe.

Rabies sure hope nobody else lays down facts about Velasquez's terrible reign and tries to get him to side with them! :v:

And I hope they were able to rescue Caylen. I didn't really believe his entire story. But Caylen -was- in jail, that much was certain. I decide to ask PB about his thoughts on Lord Plair.

Well -- some people don't like immigration. They think it's harming Terra irreparably. Lord Plair is just one of those men.

Not to side with Tiger Trump, but the guy might have a bit of a point when it's been established Terra suffers from famine. Regular famine, by the way they've been talking about it.

I can see where he's coming from. But he seeks a total severance. The Exodus Project was more admirable.

Life on an unconnected world? I'm not sure why Plair wants that. It seems like it would be impossible.

No offense, of course. I'm sure they made it work back on Earth.

None taken. In fact -- Terra was odd for me.

Well, thanks for listening to me anyway. I didn't mean to talk for so long. Ill let you get back to your friends.

I think listening to that exposition cost me a few IQ points and also a kidney.

Blarghalt fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jun 20, 2017

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

So we got snotty tiger trump on one side, and King immortal gently caress up everything - where's the option to 'shoot them both'

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

You know this gets mentioned a bit, but it really is worth repeating. Holy dogshit is this thing a slog to read through. It is really hard to not just start glazing over.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
What did this previous exposition dump teach us

How does any of this information progress the narrative

Why did we need a pair of gay rabbits eyeing the player like a piece of fuckmeat to explain it

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true
What species is Rabies? "Cogwheel" is the obvious comedy option, but is it ever mentioned or brought up? Is Rabies human?

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Maple Leaf posted:

What species is Rabies? "Cogwheel" is the obvious comedy option, but is it ever mentioned or brought up? Is Rabies human?

It's never mentioned.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

rudecyrus posted:

It's never mentioned.

Well, you wouldn't want to tell a sparklefox they're really a sparkledog deep down, would you?

blankd
Mar 26, 2010
I'm baffled Tiger Trump did not lead with THIS in his campaign since why wouldn't you CALL ATTENTION TO IT? Dead people is a hell of a stain on one's credibility!!!

Also hope no one minds this text dump of rambling anger:

Valquez could SAY he wants to open the world because such a nice ruler wants to expand his kingdom and he's trying to fix a QUIRK of the world that permits people to enter but not to leave. It would be a SHAME if Terra couldn't share it's knowledge, etc. with other worlds! But obviously he's evil and wants to conquer or get revenge because he's an immortal god king or something and was likely SEALED on this planet to his peers keep his stupid rear end in check. So I guess Terra is Australia.

Valquez would be in the good graces of most people if he devoted resources and maybe even a day of remembrance for the whole travesty. That's the baseline for "owning up to it".

Instead of Caylen being some random spy, he could be one of the people that was part of this failed world-unlocking effort and has somehow COME BACK and has poo poo to say, but the King is keeping him hush hush.

The big ticket political ~intrigue~ item is that Valquez is publicly trying to run some variation of this whole thing again or otherwise pour more resources into it. "Their sacrifices would be for nothing if we didn't open up Terrra." In addition to how there is probably an overcrowding issue that needs to be addressed. He wants Rabies' cooperation/showing up as a sign that they should try again because likely only he knows that Rabies CAN shift worlds at will. He could use Rabies shifting on/off Terra as something to gain more support or something. I guess Kila would be used as collateral but who the gently caress cares about Kila.

Tiger Trump could still exist because he fundamentally disagrees with any further attempts since one travesty is enough and he could easily cite the ongoing issues within Terra as why they should actually close up their planet. And whatever other pertinent poo poo to make you doubt Valquez. I would personally go with DISEASES being the main concern since these are beings from different worlds, famine could still be a factor but this world is so lazy about depicting any of its famine it may as well not be a factor. Tiger Trump could still be a bad politician of course, but I'm trying to think of an edit where characters actually have merit in their stances.

Just, C'MON this isn't rocket science! God this game pisses me off.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I'm glad we're supporting the supervillain, because this universe deserves repression and death

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I'm sorry - actually, no, I'm not. The design of those bartenders feels like the ocular equivalent to a root canal. All so far have been horrendous, but those creatures make me want to kill.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Ordinarily this would be the point where I express disappointment that the thread sided with the villain, but in this participation piece of poo poo game there was no winning choice. Only misery.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

So if the portal between dimensions (planets? this hasn't been clear) is one way, who's on the other side telling people to come on down to furry faminetown? Do people show up by accident, or do does Terra broadcast some sort of radio PR campaign to other worlds? Could they bring in food from outside? And this one way gate is something that they can choose to cut off entirely as part of a poltical platform so the on/off switch for it is presumably operated by the government and not some power the immortal kingdude has? None of this makes any sense. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I want to say one thing in Klace's favor:

He's like the only person in the PAST loving YEAR to spell "whoa" correctly

• Locked thread