Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Blarghalt posted:

Klace has a pretty bad habit of interpreting any mention of his game as a endorsement, no matter how obviously negative it is. So no ego boost for him.

This answer satisfies me. Unlike this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curus Keel
Nov 8, 2011

Wandering Blue Dragon

Blarghalt posted:

Klace has a pretty bad habit of interpreting any mention of his game as a endorsement, no matter how obviously negative it is. So no ego boost for him.

Let's hope he's never heard of the LP Archive.

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Curus Keel posted:

Let's hope he's never heard of the LP Archive.
Now I'm getting a mental image of Klace, in full costume, LPing one of his games with a facecam and bloviating about how much choice his games have.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

So I'm a good, like...20 pages into this thread, who's LP just ended, but I just feel the need to say I'm using the actual game dialogue as transcribed here as a sleep aid. Something about it just squeezes the brain until it stops.

The thread itself is goddamn golden treasure.

Thank you so much. All of you.

Edit: What the poo poo, I may have accidentally necro'd it. My bad. :v:

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Mazed posted:

So I'm a good, like...20 pages into this thread, who's LP just ended, but I just feel the need to say I'm using the actual game dialogue as transcribed here as a sleep aid. Something about it just squeezes the brain until it stops.

The thread itself is goddamn golden treasure.

Thank you so much. All of you.

Edit: What the poo poo, I may have accidentally necro'd it. My bad. :v:

Glad to be of service. :tipshat:

Also the LP is in the archive now, as a warning to all future generations.

km2
Jul 27, 2012

Blarghalt posted:

Glad to be of service. :tipshat:

Looking forward to you LP'ing Winds of Change!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

km2 posted:

Looking forward to you LP'ing Winds of Change!

Urgh. Please don't give that shitstain money and sales figures.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
He doesn't have to, you know :ssh: Can't happen to a better person, if you ask me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I just got done with this after being linked to it, and... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

If nothing else, it's at least made me a bit more self-conscious about my own writing style.

• Locked thread