Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

This makes me angry, but I also want to see it end and carnage it causes on the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

C'mon you guys. Apparently this is the Mass Effect of furry visual novels made with RPG maker. This game will toy with our emotions and bring us past what we know as "humanity". Please respect it appropriately.

I eagerly await an explanation of these mystical powers that this cog wheel steampunk-fursona has and what Blarghalt can do with them. My bet is: very little.

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

Charged political commentary now too! How exciting!

That change of "plot" almost made me dizzy. I feel like the creator should have spent more time in school and less time dreaming up Terra.

Those older shots are infuriating. I am angry again. Thank god I'm not the one playing it.

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

How was that woman-wolf-being helpless? I guess when them uppity women folk venture out alone they immediately need assistance. She wanted nothing to do with Rabies. Seems to me like she's got her poo poo together more than anyone else we've met so far.

I love the self-inserted Super Idol description. " I can be whoever you want me to be" :wink:

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Birds have giant mammaries, right?

This is a well known fact, also hands. Where do you thing chicken fingers come from?

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

Inumi looks dopey as gently caress. like he's trying to eat his own hand. Or he's wasted.

Only highest quality of failure is accepted here.

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

That's what all those midnight suicides are. Regular old folks escaping from the living hell that is their life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No_talent
Jul 30, 2009

Why self insert, only to kill yourself off before showing up?

I like the new. "Interplanetary kidnapping with softhearted assassins despite not being able to get to Earth"plot line. I am actually excited to see the logic behind this.

I think the position Tiger Trump and Valesquez are fighting for is Mayorking. The ruler of all mayors, and the city you are eleceted to lead.

• Locked thread