Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Black Mage Knight posted:

So far all I know about the plot is that the guy who made this really liked Persona 4.

Yeah, but "Furry Outsider" seems much less trustworthy than Igor. He's giving you undefined "power" directly, and it's obvious he plans to collect very soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Wow, Jade objects to her own joke? I guess someone needed to.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Update on last page.

At this point, the obvious immediate plot is that Klace is the villain, and the Midnight Murders are him sending his victims' souls to Terra in a sacrificial ritual. Our "Protagonists" are intended to be special sacrifices, and we can't actually stop him in chapter 1 so he wins.

Now that can't actually be right, because Klace removed himself from the game at the last minute doesn't actually make an appearance.

MightyPretenders fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Dec 6, 2016

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Blarghalt posted:

Why can't I just ditch them both and be free from this furry hell?

If you really wanted to Escape, maybe you should have named yourself Zero.

Misused quantum physics works much better when it's the villains who believe and/or take advantage of it.

• Locked thread