Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Sad the Usos aren't on this because the best part of last year's TLC was seeing Left Uso murdered by Sin Cara's powerful thighs, and seeing the same thing with Jason Jordan's big strong arms would have been good and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

MotU posted:

ni no kuni sucks buttholes tho and not in a good way

It did the standard Level-5 thing of having some really good stuff at first and then locking the rest of it away behind billions of hours of hateful minigame bullshit.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Please give AA more respect than a 10-man tag match on the preshow with Apollo Crews and the Hype Bros. please.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
I always forget they turned Carmella heel in a desperate attempt to give her a character

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
This dude's AA shirt is the only look-in they'll get in this show, RIP AA.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
i hope Barry Corbo wears that wolf skull vest he wore before that one NXT Takeover match

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
the great equaliser, chairs

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

MotU posted:

is pumpkin pie from thanksgivign sitll good because i just ate it

Just think of all the fun you'll have finding out

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Is Nattie heel again or nah?

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Alexa vs Twitter is gonna be match of the night

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
I want Alexa to say "you can't sit with us" and hit Becky with a chair, just like in my favourite movie Mean Girls (2004)

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
mojo please take like 20% off the cocaine intake there my dude

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
I must be in some kind of mirror universe where the audience actually cheered for Apollo Crews

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Sudden, inexplicable turn from Zac Ryder

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

The Landstander posted:

Crews is alright he just needs some kind of character

He was pretty over in NXT when he first appeared, then they stopped him doing his best flippy poo poo and stopped giving anyone a reason to give a poo poo and this is what we ended up with.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

a.lo posted:

i don't know which uso this is

The long-lost third brother, Middle Uso

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
How long's Aiden English had a beard? He's so forgettable I never noticed it before.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

shiksa posted:

kinda forever i think. well, the goatee. the full beard came after they disappeared when they merc'd enzo

Yeah I think I remember the goatee but he's gone full lumberjack now and looks even more weird.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
in honour of my hero bray wyatt the eater of worlds i'm gonna eat a shitload of pringles during this match.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

sigmachiev posted:

Is it me or does Bray looks like he's put on a lot of weight the last couple months

Those worlds go strait to your thighs if you're not careful

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Has Young Boy Tom actually said anything on commentary so far?

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
RKBros outta nowhere

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Randy vs Big Show in a vaping match

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
It's just not the same seeing Carmella on screen without Corey Graves talking poo poo about New Jersey constantly

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

then Big Show just blows so much cotton you can't see Randy's tricks and wins by default

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Off-Brand Renee looking at Miz like he's got something stuck in his teeth

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Miz's music annoys me because it has three stingers before the music actually starts and please just leave some for someone else, The Miz.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Soothing Vapors posted:

why did Ziggler need that specific ladder and not any of the other freely available ladders

Because he needed to foreshadow his inevitable failure to get the title by failing to get the ladder out

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
I miss Ziggler's pants with "no-one rides for free" written on the rear end

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
"LITERALLY climb the ladder to success" huh thanks David I didn't realise what the point of this match was until now

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
i'm the bored looking girl shaking her head @ ziggler doing anything

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Dias posted:

KAIRI HOJO?

I want Hojo to elbow drop Dolph Ziggler's dick and balls

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
That coat is a pretty good lucha thing

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
holy poo poo kalisto desperately searching for a chair

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

bartok posted:

I think Baron Corbin plays the bully in that grimdark Power Rangers movie coming out next year.

his belly was the inspiration for their Alpha-5 design

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Kalisto has a nicer rear end, thus I want him to beat Baron Borcin

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

I wish someone would just kick Otunga rear end. He is useless.

Replace him with Young Boy Tom and see if anyone notices

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Dias posted:

Young Boy Tom is great.

Yes, this is why he should replace Otunga, who is so forgettable I doubt anyone would remember him

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

OldTennisCourt posted:

You think Corbin is only the lone wolf because no one wants to hang out with him?

like he asks AJ if he wants to get some Wendy's and he gets turned down

That NXT behind the scenes series revealed that it's definitely exactly this. He's the kid who refuses to hang out with anyone and acts surly all the time and then pretends he's "too cool" to have friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Dias posted:

why is poison ivy fighting harley quinn i thought they were friends/girlfriends!

The universe got reset again a little while ago I think so they might not be anymore

• Locked thread