Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Iím just still mad they had the plot be about that stupid diamond instead of Cassandra being a human murder machine. Though, I guess that kind of plot has been done to death in movies since her character was initially introduced in the comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skwirl
May 13, 2007

The 'blood babe with the silicone chest, 200-dollar haircut, and a closet full of the latest fashions.

I very seriously doubt, if there is another Cassandra Cain in a movie, it will be based on the BoP movie version, they will probably get her wrong in a completely different way though.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Last thing I heard about BoP was that there aren't any plans for a sequel anyways

Skwirl
May 13, 2007

The 'blood babe with the silicone chest, 200-dollar haircut, and a closet full of the latest fashions.

I can't quite remember but either Birds of Prey or Little Women was the last movie I saw in a theater.

Lurdiak
Feb 25, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Skwirl posted:

I can't quite remember but either Birds of Prey or Little Women was the last movie I saw in a theater.

Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Can someone please make this avatar sized.

Vandar
Sep 13, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Skwirl posted:

The last three films I saw in the theater was Birds of Prey > Birds of Prey > Sonic the Hedgehog.

Not a bad way to wrap up the theater experience before the pandemic hit.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

site posted:

Last thing I heard about BoP was that there aren't any plans for a sequel anyways

That's a loving tragedy. No matter how much I disliked what they did to Cassandra, that was a fun movie and I need more Huntress.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Soonmot posted:

That's a loving tragedy. No matter how much I disliked what they did to Cassandra, that was a fun movie and I need more Huntress.

It's kind of weird, the character herself was fine. She just was not Cassandra Cain at all.

Someone even posted this in the past.

quote:

She has nothing in common with her in terms of backstory, personality, ethnic background, appearance, abilities, narrative function, or even age.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Mar 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Thereís a Batgirls story coming up in Batman. Urban Legends that looks amazing.