Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u__P1BxsMI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
It's just so weird to watch a sword slice a person a million times and there be no actual damage. It might as well just be a stick.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Vakal posted:

Would you rather have MKX rules where you could stab two daggers to the hilts into a person's eye sockets with no lasting negative effects?

That does sound more like DC...

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Lurdiak posted:

Much like Martian Manhunter, that's not nearly enough weird shapeshifting.

I was thinking the same thing! Don't bring in Swamp Thing and just have him punch everything. :(

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

pubic works project posted:

Ooooooo Doctor MISTER Fate!

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

McSpanky posted:

The Captain Marvel one where he picks up the opponent and plants them face-first into the ground up to their waist is pretty :stare: too, apparently DC's limit on the brutalities was "arguable in a court of law that the person is still moving because they're alive and not because their broken CNS is still twitching their shattered limbs".
That's Batman's entire MO, esp. during the Arkham games. "Every bone broken, every nut punched, and will probably be in a coma for life--but he's still breathing, so it's cool."

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
That supermove at the end was kind of underwhelming :/

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
I was more upset at Tim x Barbara. Dicky G is right there!

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Lurdiak posted:

Also ~Enigma~
Speaking of, when I the player agrees with what the bad guy is doing, you hosed up.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

catlord posted:

Catwoman's huge final fight loving sucked holy poo poo was that fight awful.
Are you talking about the elevator with the swarms of robots?

That one was driving me crazy until I realized that the easiest way to win is not to play not move the character AT ALL and just keep hitting the attack button and she would stay within bounds, and then I was done in no time.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Monaghan posted:

Maybe I should try the DLC,

The Batgirl DLC is very good (though docked ten points for using Tim as Robin), and the Season of Infamy bits were actually really well done, esp. the Freeze one.

redbackground fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Apr 27, 2017

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Codependent Poster posted:

The facial animations for Injustice 2 are so good. Probably the best I've ever seen in a video game.

I'm watching the cutscene compilation on the youtube and starting Chapter 2. Harley is fan-loving-tastic, and yeah, everyone's faces look incredible. Is that supposed to be Tara Strong's face for Black Canary?

This is so far a highly enjoyable movie and the perfect way to not work today.

George Newbern's Superman voice is so good.

Ew no, Superman's headsock/chinguard costume is terrible. Put your prison scrubs back on!

Harley, still the best.

redbackground fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 19, 2017

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Was Cheetah being able to slice up Kryptonians with just her claws because of "magic" a thing already? Cuz uhh okay.

And Christ, Injustice World Diana is the absolute loving worst.

redbackground fucked around with this message at 15:33 on May 24, 2017

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Yes. Kryptonians have always (or for a very long time) had a 'weakness' to magic, insomuch as magical weapons affect them the same way they would anything or anyone else, their invulnerability doesn't work on them. The reason why Superman can tank a Captain Marvel thunderbolt basically amounts to him having invulnerability AND increased durability and the magic works on the former and not the latter.

I knew that Supes was weak to magic, but just because her claws were given to her by magic doesn't make them...magic claws, is what I'm saying, I guess? It's a weird loophole.

redbackground fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 24, 2017

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

The modern Cheetah's claws are literal magical, they can cut through almost anything. So they were both given to her by magic and are magical cut-anything claws.
Well, that is info I did not know. Thanks.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Finished watching the Injustice 2 cinematics, and was surprised that there wasn't even any lip service paid to Harley, GA or BC after like 2/3 of the way through. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if Diana was behind the Joker plot in the first game, she's just so unforgivably terrible.

Also, Firestorm's arcade ending: lol oops; I get the impression that the writers really hated Firestorm.

redbackground fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 25, 2017

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

SonicRulez posted:

Hey look, it's everyone's favorite Bat-child:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzcSxa28p6A

All I could think of while watching this was MvC2 Deadpool going "Bang! Bangbangbang! Bangbangbangbang!"

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Snoozeville! Population: that roster.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
I've been spending my lunch watching Injustice 2 Power Girl fight intros, and the actress they picked is perfect.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

You need to link these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWRJE2jzkgE

redbackground fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jun 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

RevKrule posted:

Doctor Fate. He didn't go through 8 years of Hogwarts to be called Mister.
Obligatory: