Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

redbackground posted:

It's just so weird to watch a sword slice a person a million times and there be no actual damage. It might as well just be a stick.

Would you rather have MKX rules where you could stab two daggers to the hilts into a person's eye sockets with no lasting negative effects?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I don't care which one is better, as long as one of them gives us some sick combo montage videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbVxZbtq8Ec

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Making choices matter require creating a lot of content to handle all the branching paths. There's a reason games that sell themselves on the range of choices still end up railroading the player for the most part.

This sentence basically sums up Until Dawn.

Although I admit the game does a good job of tricking people on their first playthrough, which I guess is what matters most.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

OptimusShr posted:

How in the gently caress is a demo 43 gigs? :psyduck:

Laziness.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Lobok posted:

Are you also one of those Uncharted fans that replays the whole series each time a new one comes out?

I would rather kill myself than replay the ship sections of Uncharted 3 again.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Tough, but fair.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
NRS at this point should just make a free to play Comic Book Fighters game and charge for new characters. They would make a mint.

It would basically be a corporate owned version of Mugen.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Seems like just yesterday I applied to be in the open beta of that game and then lost interest 5 minutes after installing it.

It is a mediocre arpg at best and the amount of money that people here on SA alone have admitted to spending on it is bewildering.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Who ever has the rights to the Prototype engine should really use it to either make a Superman or the Hulk game.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Medullah posted:

ASSUMING YOU OWN THE LEGAL ROMS OF COURSE.

OF COURSE!

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

That new suit has grown on me.

Still won't stop me from switching to Spider-Punk ASAP.

I don't mind the white logo on the chest and back, it's just all the white on the hands and feet spoil it for me for some reason.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

Black Cat gives you a black suit that’s pretty similar to the real one, which I thought was a nice little tribute to her sewing up Peter a cloth version of the symbiote way back in the day.

Which leads to one of the more violent scenes in the comics when Black Cat thinks she's found Spiderman wearing her costume but runs into Venom for the first time.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Considering how shoddy Mankind Divided was I have no idea why anyone would be raring for another one.

I've always found it interesting why some games instantly get a sequel greenlit which are almost always disappointing since they are rushed, while other acclaimed games do not and instead get a sequel many years after all the anticipation for them have died out.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

RevKrule posted:

This is probably the best look of Ultimate Alliance 3 and gave me the best understanding of what's new and what's the same and I didn't understand a loving word of the narrator because it's in Japanese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqmydXsepN4

I like how they just include classic Venom as a good guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
King Shark should just be able to chew on hunks of metal and spit the pieces out like bullets.