Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I wish they could do another X-men Legend / Avenger Alliance type of game. They were my guilty pleasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I just bought a PS4. I played the poo poo of X-men legend 1 and 2 and Ultimate alliance 1 and 2. I even have 2 copies of UA1 (ps2 and x-box 360). The gameplay is so simple yet so satisfying. You are just killing a bunch of mook with your favorite heroes. I don't see myself buying a switch right now. I'll probably play this in a couple of years then.

Monkey paw indeed.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

I hope they port it on other platforms

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

Nintendo is well-known for publishing to non-Nintendo platforms.

Oh yeah I forgot that Nintendo was the publisher. Bummer.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
The ultron robots too

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Is the game going to be on ps4 or is it ps5 only?

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I hope you don’t craft new cards via a gatcha mechanic

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

OnimaruXLR posted:

the lack of cross-gen support at launch.

Does that mean that PS4 version is possible down the line? I’m not ready to buy a ps5 right now

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
So this game is going to be the next Duke Nukem Forever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
It’s more like ball battlers