Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

outside? no, no I don't think so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

hi windy.

Piso Mojado

Are you loving telling me that the same streaming service that gives me countless animes and new Gilmore Girls episodes (I'm a Rory btw) also has stand up comedy specials? ON DEMAND?!?! Hey Hulu, go gently caress yourself, I'm switching to Netflix.

Piso Mojado

*checks Fitbit* ahh four hundred and twenty steps today. looks like I earned me some netflix comedy gold.

Piso Mojado

MrWillsauce posted:

you probably thinking sniffing poop is good op

It's not bad actually

Piso Mojado

*pushes Bo peppers face in the poop*

Piso Mojado

Bo-Pepper posted:

hmm yes now i have a clearer sense that this creature dined on the roots from the west my children will eat well tonight

I'm happy for lil bopep

Piso Mojado

WindmillSlayer posted:

the green no-fun zone

we actually don't use thatphrase here any longer because it's offensive to Holocaust survivors. No worries tho, you've been gone for a while. :wms:

Piso Mojado

MrWillsauce posted:

whoa is this true?

I'm afraid so m willsauce

Piso Mojado

:poolgirl:

Piso Mojado

lmao pringles flame war

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

Once you unwrap the bag, you can't stop eating the contents of the bag.

Piso Mojado

pops open pringles can and slides out delicious footlong Subway meatball sub. All of my cats stare in amazement, horror.

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

*embarrassed when my pringles bag rips and all my tennis balls fall out at the park before the big match*

lol

Piso Mojado

psl's soul is forever bound to the unban planning thread and he's trapped here forever

Piso Mojado

Bo-Pepper posted:

if you come here now and think it's the same as it was way back then you will always think so no matter what happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Bo-Pepper posted:

god where's fart gently caress hell when you need him

• Locked thread