Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
go outside you idiots and come watch my set at the open mic tonight. I've been working on a 'fast five' as we call it in the business and there are some jokes you probably wouldn't understand, especially if you were kind enough to come let them sail over your head in person amongst a crowd of other comedy lovers who also don't understand my jokes. be a part of something bigger than you that's funny in a way you don't understand. hope you can make it and gently caress you. five drink minimum. thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

the real stand up comedy is out there on the streets. just today a homeless man told me i looked pretty

~sig~

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Ahundredbux posted:

nice comedian does private stand up routine in peoples homes for those who have agoraphobia

mister magpie posted:

*yobber standing outside, in the cold, eating pringles from a bag* something still isn't right...

Android Blues posted:

Once you unwrap the bag, you can't stop eating the contents of the bag.

~sig~

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

i'm peeling the thin, filmy first layer off my Pringles bag in the comfort of my own home, unafraid that the standup comedian i see before me will roast me for the noisy peeling sound it makes. thanks netflix

~sig~

• Locked thread