Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i go outside all the time but in truth would probably prefer to stay inside and maybe take some naps if asked my preference would I enjoy a Netflix stand up comedy on netflix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the bravest comedy is STAND DOWN! comedy when you tell jokes while staring down the barrels of multiple screaming law enforcement officers while brandishing a firearm

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I laugh most uproariously at depictions of tragedy because the suffering of others is a healing balm to me

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

my laughter is a gross wet thing as if it were a car exhaust in a bog it disgusts all subjected to its aural degredations

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

knock knock

who's there

it's me windmillslayer mocking your sedentary lifestyle

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WELCOME TO THE CHUCKLE SHACK

Tonight's Headliner:

A recently unearthed daguerreotype of a young mother holding her dead baby!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i mean why am i sniffing poop am i tracking an animal so i can feed my family during this harsh winter in the wilderness because i would be proud to sniff that poop

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hmm yes now i have a clearer sense that this creature dined on the roots from the west my children will eat well tonight

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hmm please describe how this thread should have gone so byob knows how it should be better

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

this is almost as bad as when i found out milk can be sold in bags

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Yesterday the United Nations condemned the continuation of the barbaric Pringles punishment wherein the condemned are forced to "pop" following which they are unable to "stop".

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Manifisto posted:

pringles cereal, premixed for your pleasure

we can sell it in the soup aisle!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Android Blues posted:

Pringles Select

You don't get to choose! These loving chips are going to choose for you!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wait since when do we unwrap bags this has so many layers

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

if you come here now and think it's the same as it was way back then you will always think so no matter what happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

god where's fart gently caress hell when you need him

• Locked thread