Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

me: hey officer, don't mind me I'm just doing a pretty cool dance

deputy: I'm not going to tell you again, sir, please put your hands behind your back

sheriff: *raises arm in front of deputy* hold on there, deputy, I think this pretty cool dance is about to get pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

social vegan posted:

deputy: I'm not going to tell you again, sir, please put your hands behind your back

sheriff: *raises arm in front of deputy* hold on there, deputy, I think this pretty cool dance is about to get pretty great

lmao

social vegan

me: hey guys, don't mind me, I'm just going to do a pretty cool dance

JC Chasez: Hey man, don't waste our time, this is america's best dance crew

Randy Jackson: *holds arm out in front of JC Chasez* Hold on, JC Chasez, have you ever actually asked yourself what exactly is a crew

JC Chasez: ...I-I haven't, Randy Jackson

social vegan

me: don't mind me ya'll, I'm just doing a pretty cool dance

mad dad: shush, this is a church, a place of worship

me: do you think jesus will like this pretty cool dance?

mad dad: oh...maybe

cool mom: oh...definitely *gives me a thumbs up*

social vegan

me: don't mind me, I'm just doing a pretty cool dance

executive producer of Snow Dogs 3 starring Cuba Gooding Jr.: Gat dangit, could you stop? We're currently on set shooting some pivotal scenes for Snow Dogs 3 starring Cuba Gooding Jr.

director of Snow Dogs 3 starring Cuba Gooding Jr.: *squinting with one eye open through his hands arranged like a camera rectangle* well hold on a dang minute...

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FutonForensic

me: pay me no mind, mr. president, i'm just doing a pretty cool dance

VP Joe Biden: You have to leave! The president is deliberating a critical task!

obama: no... thank you cool dancer, you've given me the courage to do what i previously could not *picks up the phone* assassinate osama bin laden *thumbs up*

Farecoal

There he go
is it the same dance as in your av op

social vegan

FutonForensic posted:

me: pay me no mind, mr. president, i'm just doing a pretty cool dance

VP Joe Biden: You have to leave! The president is deliberating a critical task!

obama: no... thank you cool dancer, you've given me the courage to do what i previously could not *picks up the phone* assassinate osama bin laden *thumbs up*

lmbo

Farecoal posted:

is it the same dance as in your av op

wouldn't u like to kno

social vegan

me: don't mind me I'm just doing a pretty cool dance

residents on their way out: don't you see, the entire place is burning, it could come down at any moment

firefighter: *raises arm across residents on their way out* wait a minute, I think he's on to something

other firefighter: *steps up from behind first firefighter* sometimes I worry I don't have enough time to stop and smell the roses every day but thanks to this pretty cool dance, today ain't like those other days, my soul feels calm and cleansed, a turbulent sea of worry now just a smooth layer of cool, clear ocean water lapping over my surface, I am once at peace, god bless you, you crazy dancer

me: *does the armpit sounds too*

Mariana Horchata

social vegan posted:

- (also) me, July 1996

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwWRjvwlLKg

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

social vegan posted:

me: don't mind me ya'll, I'm just doing a pretty cool dance

mad dad: shush, this is a church, a place of worship

me: do you think jesus will like this pretty cool dance?

mad dad: oh...maybe

cool mom: oh...definitely *gives me a thumbs up*

sig by vanisher™®

Robot Made of Meat

social vegan posted:

I did a pretty cool dance for the sheriff, but I didn't dance for the deputy.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

social vegan

Alex Jones: Get off my gat dang set, we're about to go live, did you know monsanto has been growing human organs inside of tomatoes for decades now if you're interested in the truth read more at infowars.com

Alex Jones: ....maybe all I want is love

social vegan

lion: alas please help me, though I am king of the jungle, I cannot remove this thorn from my paw.

mouse enters stage left: behold it is I

*mouse holds out palm with has a smaller thorn stuck in it*

lion: haha nice we're like brothers

mouse: nice

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
can i dance too?

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

alnilam

I won't mind you, if you're just doing a pretty cool dance

social vegan

everybody can take a chance

google THIS

social vegan posted:

residents on their way out: don't you see, the entire place is burning, it could come down at any moment

firefighter: *raises arm across residents on their way out* wait a minute, I think he's on to something

other firefighter: *steps up from behind first firefighter* sometimes I worry I don't have enough time to stop and smell the roses every day but thanks to this pretty cool dance, today ain't like those other days, my soul feels calm and cleansed, a turbulent sea of worry now just a smooth layer of cool, clear ocean water lapping over my surface, I am once at peace, god bless you, you crazy dancer

me: *does the armpit sounds too*

maybe...maybe we really don't need no water

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

alnilam posted:

I won't mind you, if you're just doing a pretty cool dance

I'm doin' it, the slickest cool dance.

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
me: hey don't me I'm just doing a pretty cool dance

funeral director: please, would you mind this is a funeral ceremony people are mourn-

*in the distance thriller is heard, slowly playing louder*

Plebian Parasite

me: hey don't mind me I'm just doing a pretty cool dance

bank robber: I told you, get down on the ground this is a bank robbery!

bank robber 2: Hey man, leave that guy alone, he's just doing a cool dance. He's got a real zest for life that one, don't bring him down.

bank robber: Alright, fine. But he's the only hostage that gets to dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

me: hey don't mind me I'm just doing a pretty cool dance

neil armstrong on the moon: oh god you're going to die wait

neil armstrong on the moon taking off his helmet: my god

• Locked thread