Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
we dont know and because we know basically nothing about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Endorph posted:

... kiznaiver was ... Bad

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Davincie posted:

https://twitter.com/MangaMagJapon/status/809536770027057152

rei hiroe is making a new anime (ei aoki is directing) and hes taking black lagoon off its hiatus. an earlier tease mentioned submarines

pretty sure this isn't the first time i've heard of black lagoon coming back and then nothing happened.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Parallax posted:

who cares

this but for all polls

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
i wonder if anyone's made a show about a war before. maybe

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Command Ant posted:

If you're a fan of Roombas in anime and you've already watched Miss Monochrome, then you might like Schoolgirl Strikers.

Beyond that, it's pretty plain and standard with nothing that makes it stand out.

Watch Miss Monochrome.

it was Ange Vierge except it didn't spend 2/3rds of its runtime in the bath.

so garbage, basically

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Command Ant posted:

Personally, when Tanya talks, I hear Evil Tooru from A-Channel, but that's just a statement about how good a seiyuu Aoi Yuuki is.

I'm a big fan of Aoi Yuuki.

I just hear Victorique

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

The Colonel posted:

it's boring and bad and should be avoided at all costs

so what parallax said

• Locked thread