Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

dogsicle posted:

you are probably looking for Onihei

Onihei is a classic novel adaption too that they say won't follow it to the letter. Interested to see.

Also this is for nobody but me but the odd helmet is called a jingasa, its a modified infantry helmet used by samurai past the 17th century. Neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

dogsicle posted:

akitaro daichi is busy making shorts for youtube about a thirsty cat

did another ep of that come out yet

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

also totally forgot hes doing nobunagas ninja, no wonder its so good

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Test Pattern posted:

It sounds like Black Lagoon x Overlord. Those were both fun. Why do I not think this will be fun?

It is neither of those things and you can just read it right now if you want.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

Does this mean Haikyuu is getting a fourth season?

Haikyuu staff is working on Ballroom.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

fwiw i heard a rumor that it sold out on amazon and that they didn't count those sales somehow. its somewhat believable considering they miscounted yuri on ice too, ended up adding 15.000 to that

same thing happened to G-Reco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

as far as i know the mom just sets him up with girls

she acts like a real mom and moms it all up in the fantasy world and embarrasses him a lot, yeah

thats the premise

• Locked thread