Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Miss Piggy and Piggy James would be the start of a hell of a stable. Maybe put Kaitlyn in there, if Vince can bring her back and still thinks she's morbidly obese.

Please say that Kaitlyn left because she wanted to and not because she was made fun of, because of her weight. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

She left to join her boyfriend's supplement pyramid scheme iirc

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

achillesforever6 posted:

I know people were expecting stuff from the CWC, but honestly that benefited from being a tourney environment where the story had a simple goal. Now you got a bunch of talent that has to wrestle for reasons greater than that. The other problem is the talent has to be lectured that they can't go too crazy with the dives or moves and have to wrestle that safe style because something something wear and tear/prevent injuries.

Between this and Rhyno/Slater tension, this has been an awful tuesday.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I was at some Fuckin thing and couldn't watch

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

She left to get married to that juiced up lunkhead and not me! :argh: :bang: :gonk: :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NienNunb posted:

She left to get married to that juiced up lunkhead and not me! :argh: :bang: :gonk: :smith:

I heard she's fallen on such hard times that she can barely afford clothes anymore. At least, that's what the people who read her instagram posts tell me... :shrug:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You're all my very good friends

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Basic Chunnel posted:

She left to join her boyfriend's supplement pyramid scheme iirc

so an only slightly worse financial choice than working for Vince

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
His muscles are full of cocaine.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Jerusalem posted:

I heard she's fallen on such hard times that she can barely afford clothes anymore. At least, that's what the people who read her instagram posts tell me... :shrug:

Sounds like I'm going to have to do some investigating.

e: yikes

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Dec 7, 2016

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

FACT CHECK: TRUE!

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Sounds like I'm going to have to do some investigating.

e: yikes

It's good if you are into bolt on tiddies.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

FACT CHECK: TRUE!

Poor girl, somebody buy her a sweater :(

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90lyaK28bqk

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Yikes at all of you except for rovert

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i just wanna say i love breezango's hot cops gimmick so much love it like my own healthy grown adult son.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Look maybe she should have saved her money better so she could afford clothes, but I still think it would be a nice thing to do if we all put in together to get a nice sweater or pair of coveralls or something so she could at least stay warm. :colbert:

shiksa posted:

i just wanna say i love breezango's hot cops gimmick so much love it like my own healthy grown adult son.

I just wish my initial observation during Smackdown had been correct and Chad Gable had legitimately thought there was actually such a thing as Fashion Cops. :sigh:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NienNunb posted:

Super Rude!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

is it wrong that I want beauty and the man beast to continue? I dunno where you would a lot then in storyline wise tho

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

so it seems like heath slater and rhyno are going to feud?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jerusalem posted:

I just wish my initial observation during Smackdown had been correct and Chad Gable had legitimately thought there was actually such a thing as Fashion Cops. :sigh:

he's gonna figure out they're real when he gets a fashion summons for fashion court after ignoring those tickets.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

When you think about it Gillberg is a Rube Goldberg

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://twitter.com/camjw/status/806409450470838272

drat kids and their dabbing.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Solus posted:

Hi

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Solus posted:

hmm

it checks out

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Does anyone actually watch the Raw/SD pre-shows? I cannot possibly fathom getting anything of value from sitting through that.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

My heart... :smith:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The Miz is one of the best heels of the past few years and still manages to get heat while also being ridiculously good and entertaining at his role. He does not need bullshit boring Authority figures to do it, nor does he get people to fake pity boo by simply being boring or saying the standard heel lines. The man is good enough to get crowds to give a poo poo about Dolph Ziggler just to see him get punched. God bless the brand split.

Tato fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Dec 7, 2016

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
While we're getting SmackDown .gifs, can I get one of Dean rubbing his chin while Bryan booked the Dean/Miz match?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smackdown Live!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Raw

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

a walking corpse

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Man unshaven Rhyno looks a little like Ventura now a days

Another issue that 205 has I think is that the people in charge of booking/laying out the matches are kind of stuck in their ways about how things work and don't like the idea of heels having an exciting offense; its all about extended heat segments, ground and pound, and chinlocks.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Jesus the broken capillaries.

quote:

That belt is a big as she is.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
ric flair has gout

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

but does he have TOUT

TOUT TOUT TOUT

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Vindication

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
In my opinion Alexa is an attractive woman and she's also cool and good

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Look maybe she should have saved her money better so she could afford clothes, but I still think it would be a nice thing to do if we all put in together to get a nice sweater or pair of coveralls or something so she could at least stay warm. :colbert:

You jest, but I think the idea of pitching in to raise money for big comfy sweaters for instagram models would be hilarious. Kaitlyn seems like the type that would understand the joke. And who doesn't like nice warm clothing in the winter months?

And yeah I would love it if Chad Gable was nervous about feuding with Breezango. "Listen dude, I don't want to talk about it but I have a few priors and I can't risk going back to jail" while Jordan stares dumbfounded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DukeofCA posted:

That belt is a big as she is.

She'll be completely hidden when she wins the RAW title also and has to hold them both.

• Locked thread