Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
She puts her dad in "Time Out." The sad part is, what little we know of Flair IRL, that's perfectly reasonable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Needs More Ditka posted:

I just hope that whatever press conferences Linda does she enters the room to that same awful 80s advertisement background filler music they used to have her walk down to the ring to.
You mean the classic WrestleMania theme?

You should be banned on principle.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Phenix Rising posted:

bring back Victoria.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Shima Honnou posted:

I blame Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart's success for every tag team that gets broken up.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Does anyone have that gif of Paul Heyman kissing Ryback's head, and The Big Guy reacting like a Muppet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Not the one I was thinking of (Heyman kisses the top of his head) but still hilarious. Thanks!

• Locked thread