Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I mean I remember a hardcore match between Tori and Ivory way back when so its not even like it was that unique in the WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I mean theres another telling thing about how the two divisions are being booked at the moment (not that this has always been the case in the last few months) but while Smackdowns womens divisions is entirely focused on feuds between the women involved with very little bleed over into the mens division, both raw segments last night were both about the love of men - Fox and Bayley were wrestling over Cedric's affections and Sasha and Charlotte was more about who Flair loves.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Honestly the worst thing to happen to the womens division on Raw was that ESPN article that made the WWE notice that Charlotte was undefeated on PPV.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Same. Is it time for the return of the Rovert avatars?

Some of us held on to them out of continuing solidarity with the scoopsman.

• Locked thread