Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

Tuesdays are SmackDown!: Live time, pal!

Bow wow the gently caress down you pleb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

But i think this is more Carmella is crazy jealous of Nikki success and she is grasping at straws to try to undermine her? At least thats the way im seeing it.

Her story is that she was paired off against a returning Nikki for an easy steamroll victory, and did the sensible thing for her career. Think of her like Nate Diaz, only good.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

Needs more mariguana and stockton slaps.

She slaps plenty and could probably smoke my thirty-rear end under the table.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i bet he could tho

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I spent a year and a half not looking up who the gently caress Lena Dunham is, and I plan to continue to do so.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro posted:

in my travels here i have discovered no one knows who yeezy or lena dunham are or what happens on monday night raw. And it's exciting to know

george jefferson's wife

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
no that was the Acolytes

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Destroy My Sweater posted:

I gotta give it to The Ascension as they just keep turning up their schtick and getting really into their promos and intros despite being perpetual losers. I know that's their job, but at least they don't phone it in.

Were The Ascension Always Bad™?

yeah. People were complaining about them stinking up the tag division in NXT, and then puzzlingly complaining about them being buried by I think DX. The only reason I got out of people being mad about the latter is the principle of them being buried fresh from NXT, rather anything about them being good.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Ascension were a part of a Fake-LOD versus Fake Mega Powers undercard match that was somehow not funny, and they were the worst part of it.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Again, this is an extremely good thing.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The alternative is firing them, not repeating their crappy run on NXT. They have a cheesy, self serious metal gimmick and they get their butt kicked. That's a nice niche for them.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I take it that each win gives the winner a slightly better chance of winning, and a few favorable flips at the start could make someone an unstoppable juggernaut.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I've heard Trump is a big Baron Corbin fan.

He should be.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That tweet loving sucks.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:good:
Huh, no Raw booking emote

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
NOBODY CARES!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He hasn't been a chicken poo poo heel, just a bad champion.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I like that Mike Judge's apocalypse is a world containing nothing but poor people.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dangerous Person posted:

Why is vinceflex forbidden? Did it get run into the ground?

Everything is acceptable, in context. Let your best judgment guide you.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

I'm pretty sure it's unbanned now, but I don't have a link handy. It never should have been banned, because it's hilarious, but I think the real reason is that it kills discussion. Every post asking why they don't stop doing X, why aren't they pushing Y, how could they gently caress up Z, are all answered by the same image. On top of that, it was probably very frustrating for the positivity crew to post their hopes and dreams only to be mocked by that same image over and over.

Oh look, I typed Vinceflex into google and found it. Here it is:

durrrrr

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao, at everything, but also the Million Little Pieces guy.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Dunham was at tribute to the troops. He had a segment with The Big Show

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

keevo posted:

Everyone who works for the WWE was always bad.

can you score me some seats?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

NXT would be cooler if it was actually developing talent and seeing them get better and figuring out who the top talent are instead of just pissing you off because the international talent who is inexplicably the developmental champion is on there and not one of the two main TV shows

It's likely just HHHs ego again big surprise

That was FCW, and OVW, and it was bad.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

is blowing my brains out an option?

Life is actually good. You could endure a five minute set of racist puppets.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

He wrote NXT Redemption. Scripted the vampy Maxine to be the most powerful character on the show.

Bless him.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

Opening myself to trolling and accusations here maybe. But a few of Tom's fan friends messaged me with thanks as they don't want to stir up poo poo for Tom personally or be seen speaking for him. I always post truthfully however a lot is out of "trolling", mischief etc at times but I do believe I am on the right track on this one.

I urge everyone to troll with honor. Leave rov alone.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Normally, rov reports what he digs, and if he makes a speculation, he buries it in an overly opaque and indecipherable allusion.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Big of you to mention.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

WHYDOTHEYALWAYSSENDTHEPOOR

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

Uh guys, I find the 20 minute promo bit to be pretty loving :happened:

I fully believe he talked at length to John Laurenitis about why he shouldn't be fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Heath Slater's current character is largely inspired by Ryback's famous "Please don't fire me I need this job" promo.

• Locked thread