Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Both the Enzo/Lana/Rusev and Charlotte segments were uncomfortable to watch imo

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Dec 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Solus posted:

Holy poo poo Big Show looks amazingly in shape
He is supposedly under 400 lbs, which he hasn't been since when he first debuted in WCW.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Because Vince still thinks it's the 90s

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Have we concluded that Charlotte legit hates her dad?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I love the deadpan look on Ellsworth's face

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
smackdown was good :)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Didn't Lita just come back?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ostentatious posted:

10000 matches

lmfao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I hope Trump makes it through all four years because I don't think I could deal with President Pence :barf:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mulaney Power Move posted:

"Then he bought WCW, completing his monopoly over professional wrestling. Linda has always been an advocate for small business."
:ironicat:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
why

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Shane is a ballsy motherfucker in the ring but I feel like he'd a bad captain to steer the boat for WWE.
If the fact that SmackDown is the better show is any indication, I have to disagree with you about Shane being a bad captain.

Steph, on the other hand, is a carbon copy of Vince, and things would be more of the same if she had full control of the company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It's a shame that Ryback and WWE couldn't settle their differences because Ryback/Goldberg would've been a draw, brother

• Locked thread