Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm afraid... [Grips cap in hands pensively] our good boy got the cut butt.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bow wow for the Big Dog

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Every so often I like to imagine what it'd be like if Braun and Nia switched and the announcers just went on and on about what a beautiful plus sized model Braun is

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm a big boy. Enormous.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I was at some Fuckin thing and couldn't watch

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You're all my very good friends

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

When you think about it Gillberg is a Rube Goldberg

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This is a really bad tweet

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

secretary of state john cena would be a victory for all americans

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW-4LU79qbU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'll post the pic. Oatgan would never harm me. He's my friend.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Give him a Hitler Stache and start having Bray call him Randall

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I feel like chicken tonight

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I actually hate anything to do with Stephanie more than I hate every other bad thing about wrestling combined so gently caress yeah Kevin Dunn

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wwe can only lock down fat unfunny comedians because they are it's exclusive audience

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm pretty sure Jeff Dunham has hosted Raw. Larry the Cable Guy too. With Carlos Mencia I'll have a bingo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Both Shane and Steph are self promoting as hell but Steph is way way way way worse about it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NXT would be cooler if it was actually developing talent and seeing them get better and figuring out who the top talent are instead of just pissing you off because the international talent who is inexplicably the developmental champion is on there and not one of the two main TV shows

It's likely just HHHs ego again big surprise

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

That was FCW, and OVW, and it was bad.

I don't care it doesn't have to be an awesome show that's not the point of a developmental league and any cool poo poo they could do on NXT with indie talent now they can do on Smackdown or Raw instead and save you a couple hours ya dig

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I will cast my vote in the
Camp of Rovert is fine so long as he acknowledges my treatment of him as a piece of poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It's ok to love Rovert with all your soul and still call em a turd

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I posted in the wrong thread again I love big dog bow wow

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Dec 10, 2016

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

john cena was a good boy tonight in new york. he deserves a hug and a kiss and a pat on the head for being a very good boy.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Fat Kendrick

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DoctorGonzo posted:

#TeamRovert

Also Rovert there is a scoop on Alexa?. I hope she is well liked backstage, she is super cool.

Alexa got a big fat rear end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I saw Chris Hero once and his match devolved into a literal staring contest I owned

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Make a sign that says I love my friends here at Psp

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tribute to the Poops

• Locked thread