Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Instead of Raw I had sex

What is the name of the man? :grin:

also i did too and i pulled off a new move i've been thinking about, my workrate has really improve lately

but thats not as good as TONIGHT, which is Smackdown Live! and Talking Smack! with all my good friends in the smackdown thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

smackdown was good :)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Look maybe she should have saved her money better so she could afford clothes, but I still think it would be a nice thing to do if we all put in together to get a nice sweater or pair of coveralls or something so she could at least stay warm. :colbert:

I just wish my initial observation during Smackdown had been correct and Chad Gable had legitimately thought there was actually such a thing as Fashion Cops. :sigh:

You jest, but I think the idea of pitching in to raise money for big comfy sweaters for instagram models would be hilarious. Kaitlyn seems like the type that would understand the joke. And who doesn't like nice warm clothing in the winter months?

And yeah I would love it if Chad Gable was nervous about feuding with Breezango. "Listen dude, I don't want to talk about it but I have a few priors and I can't risk going back to jail" while Jordan stares dumbfounded

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

any word on whether king and lita are getting replaced? or is the preshow panel going to be renee, booker and corey?

i think those 3 can handle it just fine, but there are also a lot of good/funny talkers among the legends out there

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Fandango about Summer Breeze: "you know whats my favorite thing about summer?"
Xavier Woods: "what?"
Fandango: "Fall."

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Kevin Owens is really bad dude, im sorry.

Kevin Owens is very very good in the ring and pretty drat good on the mic as well, but he is one of the prime examples of RAW BOOKING

We need a RAW BOOKING image. Maybe Dewey Foley, with some RAW wrestlers sneaking up behind him holding singapore canes?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Smackdown: Live! A++ show.

Former WWE Women's Champion Mickie James has reportedly signed a multi-year deal with the company. She's expected to return to the main roster in January 2017.

Mickie is expected to re-debut on the SmackDown brand. This comes after her strong performance against WWE NXT Women's Champion Asuka at "Takeover: Toronto" last month.

Source: PWInsider

Also Lindas theme was the Wrestlemania one, right?

I hope this was on her list of terms for the contract.

Smackdown has a lot of face women that feel like legitimate contenders for the title. Becky, Nikki, Mickie, and Naomi even has a win over Alexa so in theory she's in the running.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Basic Chunnel posted:

We need someone to remake Vinceflex with Quackenbush clips instead of bodybuilding

thats not vinceflex. vinceflex is a still image, not an animated gif. it is vince mcmahon flexing in a tanktop and pushing his lips out, on the RAW ramp with the titantron behind him.

there is also an edited version in which there is a burning pile of money behind him

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dangerous Person posted:

Why is vinceflex forbidden? Did it get run into the ground?

I'm pretty sure it's unbanned now, but I don't have a link handy. It never should have been banned, because it's hilarious, but I think the real reason is that it kills discussion. Every post asking why they don't stop doing X, why aren't they pushing Y, how could they gently caress up Z, are all answered by the same image. On top of that, it was probably very frustrating for the positivity crew to post their hopes and dreams only to be mocked by that same image over and over.

Oh look, I typed Vinceflex into google and found it. Here it is:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

and this is the other vinceflex that I mentioned earlier

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

this makes me wonder how ryan ward wound up moving from HHH-controlled nXt to shane's Smackdown Live!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I hope there's a massive internal civil war in WWE and now, 16 years later, Shane revives WCW.

if mcmahon family drama results in a serious schism and shane creates his own company, kayfabe will have leaked into real life for good and real life will have a serious case of my name

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

oldpainless posted:

GIve me a mans dangling veiny member anyday now that's the stuff

get this; you don't have to pick anymore. the future is now.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

bradzilla posted:

Roadblock: End of the Line is going to be garbage qtiyd

Well now let me take a look at the card, mayb-

quote:

Roadblock: End of the Line is an upcoming professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event and WWE Network event produced by WWE for the Raw brand.

Checks out.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

you gotta consider the opportunity cost, my friend. every hour spent honkin' a boobie is an hour youre not getting improving that magic mouth

I honk the boobies with my hands and suck the big knob with my mouth simultaneously. I could even plow the bussy, stroke the long thick meat and tweak the nip at the same time. It would be unwise to underestimate my technique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

none, i hope talking smack returns to his schedule.

:yeah: please do not make me sit through another hour between Smackdown Live and Talking Smack, it just isnt the same

• Locked thread