Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mourning Due
Oct 11, 2004

*~ missin u ~*
:canada:
I haven't watched wrestling in years, but something that I think would really shake things up and appeal to your modern audience: if they started doing stat tracking for wins and losses and something akin to "achievements". As it is right now, it's just "i'm the best, I get a shot at the champ" and that's that. I would really like it if there were tiers like in premiere league football, where every season the three teams with the best record move up a division, and the three with the worst record move down a division. There is still glory in winning a lower division, but you're always striving to move up. Wins and losses don't matter at all right now, and it would give wrestlers something to fight for other than just the titles. Fight for a chance to fight for the title. As it is, it's just lovely little feuds with no "oomph", and storylines like "if Rollins doesn't win the last six matches of the year, then he's bumped down from World to Intercontinental status for the next three months and has to fight his way back up".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread