Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oatgan posted:

the dark match after the show was Big Cass vs Rusev

Rusev hosed Lana then hosed Cass?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Instead of Raw I had sex

So all of us got hosed last night. Good to hear.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Destroy My Sweater posted:

I gotta give it to The Ascension as they just keep turning up their schtick and getting really into their promos and intros despite being perpetual losers. I know that's their job, but at least they don't phone it in.

Were The Ascension Always Bad™?

The Ascension was weird because there was this big hype for their debut and then they came out and the commentators just shat on them all through their matches. And that just continued until they were in the wasteland.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cubone posted:

The real Ascension burial was not pushing Cosmic Wasteland as comedy heels

They had some great bits, and should have been given a chance to find a rhythm
Cody spent an entire match standing on top of the announce table while the announcers audibly complained about it and called him an idiot, but you'd be lucky to catch a glance at it in the background, because apparently somebody was dead set against pointing a camera at it

He got a special seat to watch wrestling in and used opera glasses. Cody would be doing some great heeling on Smackdown right now.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
This simulator site is good it lets me create the best of any wrestling.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Just a reminder that the very thought of Donald Trump running WWE sent stock prices plummeting. Now he's running America, which is the WWE of the world.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

dromal phrenia posted:

Fandango about Summer Breeze: "you know whats my favorite thing about summer?"
Xavier Woods: "what?"
Fandango: "Fall."

She's a garbage person.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
He looks like a rat. He is ugly and I hate him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hell yeah can't wait for Fluffy!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I hope Gabriel does the Wyatt entrance.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I heard Donald Trump personally fired that guy. He also fired Lawler and Lita because he cannot STAND people with L names.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
John Cena is a cave man with a big gun.

Edit:

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Dec 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
They should switch Luke Harper and Baron Corbin's places. I want to see Luke just kicking the poo poo out of tiny luchas.

• Locked thread