Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

how many ppvs until the heat death of the universe?

Isn't that already whenever Corbin has a match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think giving the women's division a guaranteed 30 minute match loses a lot of its significance when we just had an Enzo/Rusev cuckolding joke segment go for 47.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I like Orton with the Wyatts but it is going to be tricky to book them against face teams. They can say they're evil as much as they want, but people are still going to chant RKO. It's going to be hard to rebuild AA's momentum against that.

Bray still questions Randy's loyalty.

So to prove to him that he is really part of the family, he insists he stop using the RKO. And then, that he wears pants.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

i tought they fired the WOMENS REVOLUTION!!!!! guy?

Excuse me that was Stephanie.

• Locked thread