Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
B

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
A

Alright, question time! We're a literal child with lots of questions, so we won't be surprised if Naman and Orra don't answer all of our babbling.

What was that man?

Why did he make me feel sick?

How did he run across the water?

Why did he come?

What made the Dead go away?

How did you do that with the water?

More general questions for when things have settled down:

How did you [Naman] become a shaman?

How do you know when the mists are going to rise?

Have you ever seen the Duchess?

Have you been up to the Manor?

How long ago did our people arrive at the Village?

Who gave birth to me?

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
A

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Mr. Nemo posted:

Following all genre conventions in the world the people that go into the Manor are either eaten or act as undead servants or something, it stands to reason that it's not a happy place.

But on the other hand, a place like that looks like it probably does need servants to run it.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
D, H

Am I crazy here guys, or does it sound like the Stranger is going to possess us once we kill him? And if Nerida is actually Naman, and he/she bound him here rather than killing him outright, there must have been a good reason for it.

And remember, we have nothing in our own past to indicate that Naman is evil, just the word of two potentially hostile strangers. He's our father. Or maybe our mother. Or...uh, whatever. But let's have some familial loyalty until we have a good reason otherwise.

I, too, wonder if we are absolutely sure that Naman is physically a man. Have we at least ever seen him with his shirt off?

Sucrose fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Dec 24, 2016

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
B

Try and warn Orra that the hunter woman is present if we get a chance.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Blasphemaster posted:

Aw man, I wanted us to be a Necromancer.

It's looking like Necromancy is a no-go, but I think we should try and test out if we do indeed have any sort of "destructive powers" against the Dead.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
A

If the woman is controlling the dead, as I think she is, then maybe taking her out will take them out as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
AB

• Locked thread