Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Creeped out.

B+C1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

AD

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

F

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

1A
2B

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

FrozenGoldfishGod posted:

"Mistress, part of what the Duchess asked me to make for you is complete. I was intending to wait until we were closer, but it seems that you have somehow attuned to it already.

FrozenGoldfishGod posted:

Mr. Sprinkles speaks. "I thought a familiar voice might aid you in assimilating the information it provides

So could it be that the Naman we saw in our dream was actually just the helmet?
Ask Mr. Sprinkles: Say, where does the helmet get its information from, could it draw directly from my own knowledge to answer my questions?

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

AJ_Impy posted:

AAE Dad?! Is that you? Joy, relief, shock, BSoD. Sword in ground, helm off.

This

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

BBC
also get the villagers ready for fighting off the undead attack that's still incoming iirc.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

AD, also drink some rudhira beforehand, just in case.
These villagers are people, let's do what we can so they are not needlessly killed.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

A
A
B
AAEEE

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

1 D I intend to carry my armor on and in my pack, but carry my weapons on me, if threatened I will be armed and can decide whether I have the time to don the armor.
2 A
3 B
4 B

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Outrail posted:

I'm not talking about taking an army (yet), I just want to take one or two mooks from the village as standard servant. Do stuff like carry our poo poo, act as meat shields and eventually drink their blood.

Let me specifically object to this, especially the last part.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Yorkshire Tea posted:

1. B first until we get to the village A afterwards.

2. A

3. C I know we joked about blood bags, but we're meant to do this on our own and we've always been pretty sure the Duchess have been spying on us.

4. A enough to resupply to our full levels. B

5. A unless information about other villages takes longer to gather.

6. A pending information on villages in that direction.

Additionally, ask about what they've been doing in the past year, specifically ask why there are no sentries. Also take the priestess aside in private and ask her if everything's well. I'm antsy about the lack of sentries and depth of bowing etc.
Exactly my thinking.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

1G
2A
3G

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

AC
Let's not cast away our body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU