Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

has anyone gotten the 'hide all bodies' badge in the kaga sama camp mission? ive hidden everyone but the man himself and i havent gotten it. i cant exactly hide kaga either, as picking up his body ends the mission. side note: do civilians count for kill all missions? ive killed them to be sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yeah i knocked him out. maybe the problem is that i reloaded a quicksave to get it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

for the record, you have to end that mission by going back with all your guys to the starting point. so if it still doesnt work, try that.

otherwise there are multiple methods to kill

1. just stabbing him
2. luring with the dog, then shoot
3. poison tea. if you kill the tea lady you have to ring bell yourself, theres 2 bells/gong, i recall ringing both

after the kill a lot of guards should appear

• Locked thread