Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dante18907
Aug 31, 2009

Devilbro giveth and Devilbro taketh away
Love love love this game. Played the demo and insta-bought this when it went on sale. Having a blast with it so far. So many little things make it so much easier. I love being able to queue up an order to pick a guard up in the middle of the kill animation and they seamlessly move into having him picked up. This has saved my rear end so many times where I was a microsecond off being caught but because I didn't have to wait for the kill animation to finish and then start the pick up animation I made it. Lovely.

I really love the last save timer, its an excellent reminder for me especially since I ALWAYS forget to save and get real mad when I have to repeat content. I'm only up to Imai at the moment but I dig the level design, footprints are a nice wrinkle/tool to add that feels really cool to have to circumvent/utilise. Having mad fun using a combination of abilities like luring dudes onto Yuki's trap with Mugen's Sake Bottle. I love that guys will look for their missing comrades and I love having to work around the civilians. I had a blast when I realised that knockout was temporary and an angry civilian hosed everything up for me and I was scrambling to fix it without killing the poor bastard. 9/10 so far, would and have recommended this game to my friends. Really hope it sells well for them I would LOVE to see more of this style of game from these guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread