Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neon flame
Feb 21, 2013

Apparently Dan is a sex symbol in France.

Hadn't heard anything about this game until the demo came out. I loved Desperados and Commandos, and this seems to be a highly polished addition to the genre. If you're in the UK it's also 20% off on Gamesplanet right now, and presumably their other EU sites. I have heard of people having problems with them when trying to buy from overseas though.

I'm still downloading it, but from the demo alone I'm going to guess that the Shogun's brother is the main villain, because he has the most British accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neon flame
Feb 21, 2013

Apparently Dan is a sex symbol in France.

TV dog Wishbone of PBS posted:

If it's a map with Mugen i punch them in the face and throw them on a roof.

I would never have thought of doing this if you hadn't said it, but it makes life so much easier. When they wake up they just sit there sighing (seriously, zoom in on them).

• Locked thread