Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

I underestimated the push The Man would get at Royal Rumble 2019 because I am a giant idiot MARK

Grimey Drawer

are sign-ups still happening? is this real life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

I underestimated the push The Man would get at Royal Rumble 2019 because I am a giant idiot MARK

Grimey Drawer

I'm est timezone, If I make it in, I promise to try my damnedest to participate adequately.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I'm a pixel sprite. My sprite is tight.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

how mnay times can you evolve fuckre?

Oh god, oh crap.. um, um... 3?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Nice try 3 is part of my role get the gently caress out you lying bitch

No wait it's two IT'S TWO !!!!

*Bursts into uncontrollable sobbing*

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Coq au Nandos isn't even in the game.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

twelve elves' rename

Oooooooh. OK.

##vote Nando

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

It's takes a village to raise an immortal demon baby.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Votecount for Day 1

HiipFire (3): GulagDolls, iajanus, Moatillata, GulagDolls, GulagDolls
iajanus (2): Infinitum, Infinitum, Asphyxious, Infinitum
MysticalMachineGun (1): Somberbrero
GulagDolls (1): SirSamVimes
SLASHER HAWKE (1): AnonymousNarcotics
AnonymousNarcotics (1): SLASHER HAWKE, Infinitum, Infinitum
Kashuno (1): iajanus, iajanus, Moatillata, Moatillata, Kashuno
Moatillata (0): Kashuno, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Kashuno
Bifauxnen (0): iajanus, iajanus, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE
Dick Bastardly (0): SLASHER HAWKE, iajanus, SLASHER HAWKE, Kashuno, Kashuno, iajanus

Not Voting (5): Bifauxnen, Dick Bastardly, HiipFire, Jonathan Fisk, MysticalMachineGun

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 29th, 2016 at 8 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 21 hours, 29 minutes.

look at Kash's vote.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

It seems Anidav has a penchant for bombs so I'm inclined to believe your claim Kash, although I don't believe your outright immortal.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

I have information that says we should vote hiipfire. I am not sure what I am allowed to say, due to OP.

Gulag is good. Hiip is bad.

##vote Hiip

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gulag, who's scum?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

wait wait who's taste

Fisk

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Me : I believe gulag, gulag is good.
SLASHER: oh yeah? Well you suck and are wrong and scum. Vote DB.
SLASHER: oh yeah also gulag is good.

Gulag, I believed in you and you led me astray.

##vote Gulag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I'm sorry for not being as active as I promised to be. If it please the court, I am not averse to letting this bomb go off. Once again, I apologize for being an absent piece of poo poo. Been spending time home with the fan for the holidays. If I survive, I'll try to read and participate more. I'm a villager fwiw.

• Locked thread