Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

Yessssssssss I love Anidav games, in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

Sorry, don't think I can talk him into it, he's still in full-on "lurk more" mode.

Faux Pa seems to have his head on straight.

MrsMachineGun has shown interest when I've played mafia before, but she'd get probated for excess smileys and signing her posts before D1 was even finished.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

You can get probed for excess smileys?! :wtc: :eyepop: :popeye: :psyduck: :psyboom: :cry: :argh: :aaaaa: :derp:

If you do it constantly and someone reports you, yeah

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Anidav posted:

Can one of you asshats bring in people so I can launch this turd rocket.

It ain't Christmas yet homey :sassargh:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Anidav posted:

It will happen when I hit 15.

Man, no wonder so many businesses were willing to exploit you.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Clearly gotta look up some game grabs for postin!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

GulagDolls posted:

in order to receive a favorable stand, i offer bifauxnen a traditional australian delicacy, 'fish and chips'

Whack a scallop on that dish and see what happens

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Moatillata posted:

Okay I'll bite; what the gently caress is a stand?

ANIME

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

What's with the rhyming posts?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Hey folks, sorry I was absent yesterday but a friend from Malaysia was in town for Christmas so we'd been karting and bbqing all day.

Day 1 reads are always almost impossible for me so I'll ##vote hiip as he's usually lurky as poo poo anyway

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Also I don't want to lynch birb day 1 solely as he's an entertaining player

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Hey peeps out drinking today so I'll see you in the new year

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Hey everyone

Birb looking a bit scummy, eh? In the previous game he referenced did the dog have to post "##sniff" or anything like that?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Pardoned from execution, eh? I wonder if someone has that skill?

And we should look at the items as well, because his pardon may have come from that:

Torch: maybe illuminates something? Reveals something about another player perhaps?

Shield: surely this is a one-shot save

Sword: one-shot kill item perhaps?

Clock: extend the deadline?

Envelope: may be a pardon, may allow messaging another player

Heart: an extra life?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Hey you

Setup spec is scum talk

Get outta hare!!!!!

Considering the shop is open to all punters it'd be good to know what additional items scumbos might be getting along the way, but whatever

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Fine then - Gulag dropped the hammer but there's also an "Anonymous" in that vote count, unless that's just Anidav fixing up a broken vote. Thoughts? Gulag couldn't speak except in votes so it's fair that they dropped the hammer with no explanation, but now would be a good time to re-evaluate the Birb case.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Anidav posted:

Sorry for the delay:

INFINITUM WAS SILENCED AND CAN ONLY POST IN VOTES

lol

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

In a previous game we ran with the idea that silencing powers were scummy (since townies can't do much more than talk) but I think it turned out it was a 3P power?

Either way it's best not to assume Gulag and Inf are in the clear due to being silenced. At least since Anidav announces it we won't have a fake one.

As for Slasher, he's not necessarily town either, just that someone with an anti-lynch power thinks he is. The lack of any deaths is really making it difficult to scumhunt.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Somberbrero posted:

mms is still scum.

Wrong on both counts

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Somberbrero posted:

this post is bullshit. obviously infi and ghouls shouldn't be priority targets until we have more information. if machine gums thought otherwise they should have content to support that.

there is zero original thought here, it's the first real mmg post of the game and there are no actual meaningful thoughts in it.

Glad to see you finally try and build a case against me after 2 days straight of voting for me for no reason

Also I'm posting more now since I'm back at work so don't have pesky things like babies or family gatherings to worry about

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Or meant to make wifom over infinitu play while he can't say anything

Is that a scum defense, or a scum offense. ??

What?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Infinitum posted:

##vote slasher hawke cause I have a cop result on him

Oh Inf what are you doing.

##vote Infinitum

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I am guffawing because

Isn't the shield

An Iren??? Fromthe shopping?

Looks like it but some players may have randomly been given items at game start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Sorry to see a lot of design wasted there Anidav, but if you expected people to get together and sort things out like elections hoo boy

• Locked thread