Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
do it and vidweo their responses LOL. anyway, i have 2 avatar certs i'm willing to give away for the 2 best submissions. you could also murder someone and record it on video as well if you'd rather do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Does exposing your deepest hopes and fears count?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

I.N.R.I
Anything counts as long as it makes the intended victim scream with terror

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if instead i murdered an order of nachos and then bussed my tray, washed my hands and tipped generously on the way out? exposing yourself as a nice person is never a bad thing.

I.N.R.I

hamjobs posted:

what if instead i murdered an order of nachos and then bussed my tray, washed my hands and tipped generously on the way out? exposing yourself as a nice person is never a bad thing.

Not a chance

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I.N.R.I posted:

Not a chance

no there's a pretty good chance that's going to happen, actually. nachos are good.

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
What if I expose my generosity & loving kindness to a stranger in public?

sig by vanisher™®

Mariana Horchata

dude u would love this thing called Second Life...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

myDad posted:

this seems nice! i encourage you to do that.

social vegan

there r already enough lulz when i expose myself to strangers in private thank u very much

I.N.R.I

myDad posted:

As long as it causes them suffering

Piso Mojado

can I murder someone?

e: nvm didn't fully read op

I.N.R.I
these are the criteria in full since the scope of the contest is rather broad

Either one or a combination of:

1) video footage that reflects poorly on your character as a human being
2) video footage of you committing an illegal crime that carries a possible jail term
3) video footage of you causing another living thing significant amounts of physical or emotional suffering
4) video footage of you dipping a raw sausage into a bowl of toothpaste and then eating it

FluffieDuckie

I.N.R.I posted:

4) video footage of you dipping a raw sausage into a bowl of toothpaste and then eating it

Gel or non-gel?

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

I.N.R.I posted:

3) video footage of you causing another living thing significant amounts of physical or emotional suffering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_PHZe39w5A

sig by vanisher™®

alnilam

I.N.R.I posted:

wish i had taped that time my very badly rolled human paladin was just loving up at everything

google THIS

hmm, sometimes when I calculate a tip in my head I don't round up to the next dollar just for good measure, but I have found that it's amazingly easy to calculate an 18% tip in your head just by doing 20% - 2%, for instance $15 is 15 x 2 / 10 = $3.00, - $0.30 = $2.70, which you of course round up to three, unless you're in an ornery mood or the service was really REALLY mediocre...sorry what were we talking about?

social vegan

do hot dogs count

Scaly Haylie

how about a salmon soup asmr dining video?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lizard Wizard posted:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Lizard Wizard posted:

I.N.R.I posted:

checks out

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Plebian Parasite

Can it be one of those kooky local crimes like "Never wear a wide brimmed hat into a church" or "Don't marry a black man"?

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
op is a grade a dog fucker

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

I got an f :(

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
i'm sure if you study real hard you'll get an a next time

Plebian Parasite

what pairs best with andouille? Colgate or Aquafresh?

Piso Mojado

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

op is a grade a dog fucker

you know, there are always two sides to every story, but if you need to let it out go ahead. byob is a safe space for opinions

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

you know, there are always two sides to every story, but if you need to let it out go ahead. byob is a safe space for opinions

Actually I'm going to disagree with you there hon. It's not ok to call people dog fuckers here. But it looks like our foul mouthed friend got himself probed already so we'll call it a wash for now

Ace of Baes
Does exposing your penis/Weiner count?

MrWillsauce

how much skin do I have to show to get the avatar

Shbobdb

by Reene
Every time I've tried doing this people have just said, "Thanks, but I don't smoke."

----------------

Lyra

:unsmith: :effort: :smith:

I.N.R.I posted:

these are the criteria in full since the scope of the contest is rather broad

Either one or a combination of:

2) video footage of you committing an illegal crime that carries a possible jail term
But one of the rules is no homegrown!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
whoever hasnt done this is legit a loser

Android Blues

Piso Mojado posted:

can I murder someone?

e: nvm didn't fully read op

I.N.R.I

Ace of Baes posted:

Does exposing your penis/Weiner count?

Certainly

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I exposed my deep pain and constant fear to my father, who is so distant that he may as well be a stranger. AM I GOOD ENOUGH TO EARN YOUR LOVE NOW, DAD????

fuck. marry. t-rex

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I exposed my deep pain and constant fear to my father, who is so distant that he may as well be a stranger. AM I GOOD ENOUGH TO EARN YOUR LOVE NOW, DAD????

I did this the other day but then we cried together and hugged. Pretty cool how it's never to late to love your family.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
currently exposing my hosed up guts to my train need that cert fast

----------------

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

yeah we're cool

sig by vanisher™®

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

Lol that's really hosed up OP

• Locked thread