Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

The Door Frame posted:

As far as actual work I've done on the interior, let's just say that the hole in the driver's side floor pan turns out to be less of a hole and more of an... escape hatch

Actually not as bad I would have expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
I am actually straight up scrapping "Andy" the 81 X1/9 languishing at my house if you want any panels. It doesn't have any rust. I also have tubs and tubs of parts going to the dump with it. I can throw stuff in boxes and don't mind cutting up the body if you need the floor or something.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Oh poo poo, for real? Because I could use some new floor pans, door cards, a shift knob, frunk liner, trunk liner, and a set of wheels

How much do you want for them?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

By the looks of it he needs the front, rear, sides bottom and top of the body, postage might be a bitch though

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

The Door Frame posted:

Oh poo poo, for real? Because I could use some new floor pans, door cards, a shift knob, frunk liner, trunk liner, and a set of wheels

How much do you want for them?

No frunk liner, and buy some wheels from MidWest Bayless or Vick, all I have are magnesium turbines that won't survive tire dismounting. Send me a PM or email. I have the door cars but it may be easier for me to send the vinyl covers and you to make new backing boards for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
3 master cylinders, a bunch of new steel lines, new feed lines, and however many months later. I have brakes now. Kinda.
I still need to attach the pedalbox to the firewall and all of that good poo poo, but I'm in possession of a new set of floors and the crumbling foam vent seals have been replaced with 1/16" neoprene, so affixing the assembly in place hopefully shouldn't be too far away

DJ Commie posted:

No frunk liner, and buy some wheels from MidWest Bayless or Vick, all I have are magnesium turbines that won't survive tire dismounting. Send me a PM or email. I have the door cars but it may be easier for me to send the vinyl covers and you to make new backing boards for them.

Oh poo poo, I should look at my own thread more often... PM sent!

• Locked thread