Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
interview me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

LividLiquid posted:

The actual act of being professionally interesting is how I've made my living for years.

normally id say dont quit your day job BUT,

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
yo you keep saying how you are super entertaining and that is your selling point but your original pitch didn't have anything unique or entertaining about it, just the fact that your camera audio is better

if you wanna ride on your 'I'm a professionally entertaining dude' then come in here with a pitch that reflects that rather than 'I want to do the thing that everyone else does but I can probably make it look better'

Nothing about that makes you stand out at all. If something is shittier visual or audio quality but more interesting in and of itself, I'll choose the lower quality every time. Go back to the drawing board, find something that is something that you can actually *add* to the market, then come back here with no logistics/plan/contacts/opportunities and be laughed at again. As it stands you're just saying that your shoot videos will be way super better trust me I've been doing other things that are almost related to interviewing people that I have a limited knowledge of so I can totally do this

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
alternatively book wrestlers saying you are doing shoot interviews but when they arrive act like you fully believe the product is 100% real and ask them about every stupid storyline in kayfabe and things like how they are still walking after taking a suplex off the top ropes

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

By the way I would actually watch this.

id make it but im only an entertaining hobbyist

• Locked thread