Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

who are your drug dealers and are they reliable enough to get what your interview needs on time, and enough of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

If you don't know how to do even the literal first part of what you're trying to do, why not do something else? What can you, specifically add to the lucrative and popular shoot interview landscape that no one else can?

"I'm thinking of opening a cotton candy stand but I have never had, much less made, cotton candy. Help!"

He will be the first person to interview Zach Monstarr who recently wrestled Jake the Snake in a parking lot

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

if you pay for my flight, give me a place to stay, and pay me in weed and fireworks, i will let you interview me

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i want to know which wrestlers are willing to eat rear end.

• Locked thread