Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I will do a shot interview with you and tell you about Kevin Nash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My card says "Professional Interester".

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Stand in front of your TV and ask a question and then hold the microphone to the TV and unpause the airing of old wrestling shows you had on there so it makes you look like you're asking Macho Man a question and he's responding.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
There are enough wrestler shoot videos. You know what there's not enough of? Wrestler jack off instruction videos.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hire Eric Andre and Hannibal Buress to do your shoot interviews for you.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

LividLiquid posted:

15% finder's fee, and a name bigger than TNA. Go.

I will work my hardest to get the Mouth of the South to shout jack off instructions over his megaphone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

MotU posted:

alternatively book wrestlers saying you are doing shoot interviews but when they arrive act like you fully believe the product is 100% real and ask them about every stupid storyline in kayfabe and things like how they are still walking after taking a suplex off the top ropes

By the way I would actually watch this.

• Locked thread