Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: That Was Sexy :siren:

e- Meanwhile, in Tampa, Rick Peckham and Brian Engblom were both as befuddled by the Gretzky/Simpsons promo as most everyone is with post-2004 The Simpsons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Where is the slash on Hamonic? :confused:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:lol: the camera watching the tunnel to see if Torts was coming back out for the 1.9 seconds added to the end of the 2nd to start that PP.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: JOSH ANDERSON HAS EIGHT GOALS SOMEHOW :siren:

I'm picturing the Habs punching the downed Avs yelling "SEE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GIVE UP NINE GOALS? YOU GUYS THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY?"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: :siren:

Nice pass by BJORK BJORK BJORK to set that up.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

reach42 posted:

CBJ... good???

This is like the Coyotes game on Monday night- they've had the gas mashed since the start of the third and haven't lifted off yet and aren't done scor---

:siren: JUST AS I SAY THAT :siren: :roflolmao:

e- HOW DID THE BOLTS NOT SCORE?

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Dec 11, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Stop, Stop, he's already dead :siren:

Jackets just curbstomping the Isles here in the third.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Worst Penalty.

I was waiting for Berube to cough it up for a CBJ shortie there.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"Folks, you'll want to get on this bandwagon now..." -Jeff Rimer

What of the people who sat through last year, Rims?

:cop: has allowed 2 goals or fewer in 18 of 23 starts this season. :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dear Pens,

Quit winning. I want second in the Metro. :fuckoff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/RobKunz_/status/807777329086889984

:stonk:

.Spec posted:

Only when the Pens get first.

Your proposal is acceptable.

• Locked thread